Trusted Contributor

Re: For your married folks, were you terribly stressed on your wedding day?

I wasn't stressed at all, but I was exhausted.  I had a destination wedding and all the details tired me out!

Respected Contributor

Re: For you married folks, were you terribly stressed on your wedding day?

Morning Ladies.  Happy Monday ! 

I want to thank you all for sharing your stories.  It seems we have a LOT of happily married people on here and I am very glad to read that.

I love LOVE !

Again, thanks again for taking the time to reply. Heart

Honored Contributor

No, I wasn't stressed about getting married at all.  I did worry about tripping while walking down the aisle as I am kind of clumsy.  My dad knew it and we are both the jokers of the family.... so....as soon as the wedding march started playing, I grabbed his arm (a little uptight)  and with a sheepish grin, he leaned over to me and said,  whatever you do...don't trip!!!!  I put my head back and laughed.  My eyes were even closed. The photograher grabbed that moment and you could see in the picture, all my worries were behind me.  I had his arm and he wasn't going to let that happen. I both cry and laugh whenever I relive that moment.

Trusted Contributor

I watched these too, and had a great laugh!

I loved "Persia". LMAO! What a spoiled brat! Every time she spoke I laughed!

Then the other girl that forgot to order her veil, and had to go to the garment district in NYC............and then hired a wedding planner who went over a check list....and two weeks before the wedding they had not even gotten their wedding licence?!?!

I hope they are aired again.

Honored Contributor

I was not stressed on my wedding day either, I was excited! We had a small Garden wedding and reception in August, and it was a perfect 80 degree temp day, so weather was good, and it was nice and small and intimate, we just celebrated 35 years the 9th of this month! Now my mom and dad were probably stressed because my older sister was getting married two weeks later, so they had it all to do over again!!!!!!!It worked out great though and we both had very nice smaller weddings.......