Honored Contributor

Re: For those who wear a Fitbit...

Interesting that this question should be brought up right now.  In the last couple of weeks, I've been thinking about how I haven't worn my watches since I've gotten the Fitbit craze.  I've been thinking about wearing a regular watch on my opposite wrist.  As far as bracelets go, you can wear one with the Fitbit, same arm.  I've seen it demonstrated that way on the Q.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Regular Contributor

iTalia - Yes, I do. I usually wear my Alta HR to work because of the slim profile. When I have a day where I want to wear one of my regular watches, I just slip my alta into a holder that clips to the inside of my bra.  It was around $7.00 on Amazon. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I wear my fitbit on my right arm and use it for the fitbit functions only...of course it has the clock part but I too have many nice dressy classy watches that I want to wear. I wear them on my left arm with my bracelets like I normally would..on the right is the fitbit. I see it that way on my many.

Super Contributor

@bonnielu  My cable guy buys them.  Says he has many, many and is getting more.  So, the answer may be collectors buy them.  I've wondered about the ones that come with boxes that hold many and look like a suitcase or weapon carrier.