Valued Contributor

For those who wear a Fitbit...

(Meant to post this here, but posted in Q talk initially by mistake)

Do you also wear a watch too?? I know most Fitbits nowadays have the time built in so no watch is needed but just wondering if any of you ladies wear a watch in addition to a Fitbit? I own so many watches, mostly designer names, and I've found since I've been wearing a Fitbit, I've been neglecting all of my fabulous watches. None get worn anymore and it makes me sad but I also love my Fitbit too much to stop wearing it. 

The Fitbits I own are the Alta HR & the Blaze. Obviously with the Blaze, that's essentially a watch but my Alta HR, I've seen other women wear a watch with it. What do you do? 

Honored Contributor

Re: For those who wear a Fitbit...

I have the HR2.  Don't wear a watch with it.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear a Charge HR and I have not worn a watch in years.  That is why I get a kick out of Evine with so many watch shows. Wondering who buys them these days. 

Honored Contributor

@iTalia

Yes, I wear a watch. But I have a Fitbit One and it is not worn on the wrist so it isn't a problem. I don't like the look of any of the trackers enough to be willing to wear them with everything I wear, even dressy things or business attire. 

I have seen people wearing a watch on one wrist and a tracker on the other. Not a very good fashion statement. lol

I wear my Fitbit One every day, no matter what else I wear. No one sees it and no one knows it is there except me. That is just the way I like it.

Contributor

I wear the fitbit One for the same reason. I really don't even wear a watch most days anymore since I have my iphone with me most of the time, and my watch collection is beautiful! I like to clip the One onto my waistband or to my bra, no one sees it but me, and it synchs to my phone so I don't even have to look at it to see the info.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! I wear both a Fitbit Alta HR and an Apple Watch on the same wrist (left). Both are essential!!! I look like a geek, but I bought a bunch of different bands for both (from Amazon -great selection and prices)---and I don't care. 

Valued Contributor

I wear a Fitbit One because I like to wear a watch and a bracelet and don't like the look of the Fitbit bands. I can wear it on any clothes and no one sees it. I am concerned that they are going to do away with the One so I bought another as a backup!

Honored Contributor

My Fitbit is the zip, which clips to my pocket. I bought that model because I DO wear a watch and bracelets. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

I wear a charge 2, not a regular watch.  I love my fitbit except for one thing.  It will not count steps if I am pushing a cart at the grocery store or some big box store.  I know I am not running or even trotting but I can get winded (I try to, in fact).  Now my Samsung phone step ap may register several hundred steps while in the store but the fitbit will not register any.  I am tall enough so that when I am pushing the cart, my wrist / fitbit is below my heart but it won't register steps.  Other than that I love it.

Respected Contributor

I only wear it when I am working out....I love my jewelry WAY to much and loath wearing that ugly thing with my beautiful bracelets and rings LOL!