Trusted Contributor

Re: For those who HAVE been watching Christmas in July

So far, the only actual purchase I have made is the Harry London chocolate tin. I have wish listed a few things to think about, but nothing else has intrigued me enough to put it in the cart and buy it. I am enjoying the programming, it's a nice change of pace.
Valued Contributor

Well, today I ordered 2 sets of the TSV set of 5 Lenox ornaments and the Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Cookies & Milk for Santa Plate & Mug (H284868).  My bank account took a substantial hit back on July 1st so I probably should take a break from shopping and just "window shop" from here on out!

Honored Contributor

I watched a little but I am not interested in toys at all.  I ended up ordering hand/body soaps from Josie's website on sale that will make perfect stocking stuffers. The soap with argan oil leaves your skin moisturized and soft.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I would buy the Mrs. Prindables if they offered a more "for one or two" set. With the 12/7 shipping date that's too early an arrival before Xmas to have them fresh for gifts, and I can't eat 10 apples myself before they go bad. I'll be better off to buy myself 1-2 apples in person from Rocky Mtn Choc Factory.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:
I would buy the Mrs. Prindables if they offered a more "for one or two" set. With the 12/7 shipping date that's too early an arrival before Xmas to have them fresh for gifts, and I can't eat 10 apples myself before they go bad. I'll be better off to buy myself 1-2 apples in person from Rocky Mtn Choc Factory.

Same here.  If there were later delivery dates in December I would have been interested in Mrs. Prindables apples and Cheryl's cookies. But to take delivery the first week of December is just too early.  Also, our local grocery now has beautiful, seasonal cookies - much like the look and taste of Cheryl's - and they are much less expensive.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I'm also going to order the drawstring gift bags, but I haven't don't that yet.

Me too!  I'll order before the month is up.  Going to order 2 sets.  I am the universe worse wrapper. 

I've been just buying gift bags from the Dollar Store.  This year I decided to go FANCY!  When my fam receive their presents, they are going to be......

shock

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

With the Cheryl and Co. Cookies, they said shipping is the week of Dec. 7th. So, by the time they arrive, it will be perfect time to give them to our neighbors. I never wait till Christmas Day to take their gifts over. And same for the two other people who'll be receiving them from me. Every other year,move baked something for them, but this year I'm going with something easier.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two sets of Lenox ornaments and the Mrs Prindables apples 12/7 which is good for me before my friends start traveling to be with families