Honored Contributor

Re: For those posting pictures of themselves....

OMG - after reading this I signed out then brought up my avatar picture - which was a flower from my garden and I was able to google search it and go right to my FB page. Needless to say - I immediately took it right out of there. very poor QVC.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Again, I'm not a techie person, but I wanted to post a pic of my dog or cat as my avatar but was worried about possible privacy issues.

The first avatar I posted was of one of my kitties, but I just didn't feel comfortable, so I replaced it with a photo of a hummingbird.  I'm not surre why it bothered me, but I think a person should always listen to their gut instincts.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just used my dog's niece, Sky, last year's Westminster Best in Show.

My guy is "camera shy".

Re: pics - I thought Mellie looked very cute...then I realized it's a pic of S.E.Cupp! Bait & switch!!!

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:
Not ALL my personal info showed up, but my pic has been used on my Facebook and Twitter as well as various work-related articles. So, basically my name and workplace showed up when I did a Google image search. If I type my name in Google, I get several pages of hits because of my field of work.

And I just have to say, that was one fine pic!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Amazing how wonderful that perfume looks just because of the peonies. What perfume is it? 

I think I need it, too.

BTW nothing happens if I click on the perfume picture or your avatar.  You seem to be safe.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know how I can remove my uploaded pics, since I won't be using them?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Hi IG: To remove your pictures, put your cursor on the top right corner of each pic. Click on the x that is there,and that will delete the pic.

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

Hi IG: To remove your pictures, put your cursor on the top right corner of each pic. Click on the x that is there,and that will delete the pic.

I tried that but I don't get an X when I hover my cursor on the top right corner?

Any other suggestions? These were uploaded from my pics on my PC, if that matters.

Thank you so much for trying to help!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lesa wrote:

It worked! Thank you so much!

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lesa wrote:

It worked! Thank you so much!

You're welcome. I've deleted some of mine,too.