Respected Contributor

Re: For those of you that watch Southern Charm

patricia is not Southern, i believe. as a Southerner i don't find her mannered, gracious........in the least.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand why anyone would care or even want to see the interior of someone's home, even theirs. I just don't get it.

So what, who cares, and why ??? Of what concern or importance is it to anyone? These people aren't anybody, and even if the were, it still wouldn't matter...at least not to me

My family is from there, and live all around there. It is pretty standard lifestyle..I don't get what is so curious about it myself.

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Yammy25 said:

I don't understand why anyone would care or even want to see the interior of someone's home, even theirs. I just don't get it.

So what, who cares, and why ??? Of what concern or importance is it to anyone? These people aren't anybody, and even if the were, it still wouldn't matter...at least not to me

My family is from there, and live all around there. It is pretty standard lifestyle..I don't get what is so curious about it myself.

If you don't care then why bother to even comment on this thread? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Melania2 said:

Whitney actually lives in L.A. and produces movies etc. He pitched this show to Bravo so he has a very strong hand/slant on the show. That's why is mom is so prominent on it.

He is more L.A at this point hence the more hip clothes, hair, the band etc. He lives with her while it's filming but goes back to L.A. where he does what he really enjoys.

What irks me about Patricia besides wht you all have said is her "medicine" ritual. She is so pretentious that she needs to call it that when it doesn't change the fact that she likes her booze...a lot!!

Yeah, the nightly medicine thing got old after the hundredth time she mentioned it. We get it. You like the sauce. A lot. At some point people just roll their eyes instead of thinking it's cute or funny. She needs to grow up. Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 colliemom3 said:

If you don't care then why bother to even comment on this thread? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

No joke, collie.........:-/
Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 mstraditional said:

patricia is not Southern, i believe. as a Southerner i don't find her mannered, gracious........in the least.

No one part of the country has dibs on manners or grace, IMO.

Respected Contributor

my comments were on the connecting of Patricia to ""Southern Charm."" she isn't Southern. you must have come in mid convo.

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 mstraditional said:

EXACTLY! She trashes Katherine, and she's less mannered than she is. At least Katherine isn't as rude/hurtful and mean spirited as "Ms. manners' is. Patricia never misses a chance to throw someone under the bus on "manners". Pot meet kettle perhaps!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I loved seeing it.

People go see open houses all the time with no intent to purchase. I have several friends who love going to open houses of lovely homes. The Biltmore is visited by many each year due to the beautiful house. Just because you don't enjoy looking at some gorgeous homes, doesn't mean others don't.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 winamac1 said:

I loved seeing it.

People go see open houses all the time with no intent to purchase. I have several friends who love going to open houses of lovely homes. The Biltmore is visited by many each year due to the beautiful house. Just because you don't enjoy looking at some gorgeous homes, doesn't mean others don't.

I go to open houses when I can, have always loved it, especially in my area as it helps to know the value of homes.