Honored Contributor

Re: For those looking for paper towels, buy this instead

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Spurt , cute pic.  Wish mine would vacuum after themselves.  I have 3 long-haired cats.  They want to bite the brush.  once they do get over that, they do enjoy a good brushing.  One of them stil sometimes get a mat in jowels area I guess because he can't groom there.  I sometimes have to cut it out.  They hate the scissors.  Another one had to have a chest tube so they shaved him.  The hair that grew back had a tendency to mat and he hated me trying to get those out regardless of the method I used.  That problem has gone away since he has his fulll coat back, but it took a LONG time for that to happen, over a year.  

@Icegoddess 

Thank you for sharing those kitty stories....

My aunts cat had problems with mats and she ended up taking him to a groomer and getting a lion cut.....this isnt his photo but just to give an idea of what it looked like...

claude connell | Tumblr

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: For those looking for paper towels, buy this instead

@Spurt, I'm familiar with them.  Sambo's vet does it to some of her Clinic Cats.  I prefer petting fur.