Valued Contributor

For those looking for paper towels, buy this instead

Respected Contributor

Re: For those looking for paper towels, buy this instead

The Don Asletts cleaning cloths are a better deal.

Respected Contributor

I use cotton dish cloths, regular or terry, to dry hands and dishes (separate cloths for each). I use microfiber cloths, usually by Zwipes, for cleaning and polishing. They're durable and maintain texture, unlike some of the Campanelli microfiber towels I bought.

I go through paper towels pretty slowly. The only time I use them in cleaning is final polishing of windows and mirrors or for picking up catsick.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

I use cotton dish cloths, regular or terry, to dry hands and dishes (separate cloths for each). I use microfiber cloths, usually by Zwipes, for cleaning and polishing. They're durable and maintain texture, unlike some of the Campanelli microfiber towels I bought.

I go through paper towels pretty slowly. The only time I use them in cleaning is final polishing of windows and mirrors or for picking up catsick.

@noodleann I prefer microfiber cloths for the final polishing of mirrors or glass, like the glass covering the top of my wood kitchen table.  The ones that came with my Bio Cleaner are really nice because they're not nubby, but even the nubby ones work better than paper towels for me.  That was the best part of that purchase.

I have been going through paper towels a lot lately.  I think it must be shedding season because the cats have been throwing up a lot.  That's what I use them for mostly. 

Respected Contributor

GMA Deals had Bambooee paper towel replacements for half price earlier this week, so I ordered some of those. A couple of family members have been using them for a year or so and just love them. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

@noodleann I prefer microfiber cloths for the final polishing of mirrors or glass, like the glass covering the top of my wood kitchen table.  The ones that came with my Bio Cleaner are really nice because they're not nubby, but even the nubby ones work better than paper towels for me.  That was the best part of that purchase.

I have been going through paper towels a lot lately.  I think it must be shedding season because the cats have been throwing up a lot.  That's what I use them for mostly. 

Sorry about the cats and yakking up. I think you're right about it being caused by shedding. My captive cat's room needs vacuuming more often to keep up with it.]=

I'm new to Bio Cleaner but think it's great. It works well on the shower enclosure and glass doors, without chemicals that are hard to rinse off. I'm just starting to explore uses for the stuff. The microfiber towels it comes with are nice and soft, perfect for polishing things off.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

@deeva 

I love Don Asletts microfiber cloths and dishtowels....Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I have lots of these and just bought more. I also have some from Amazon that are equally good.

I love that I can get a multicolored pack and then dedicate different colors for different tasks. I have some that I only use to wash my face, for example, and don't like to mix those in with the ones I use to clean.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

@Icegoddess 

I feel your pain about those hair balls even though I try to brush often ....one of my cats sheds really bad...guess shes getting her summer coat with temps in the mid to upper 80's....and daily vacuuming is a must too! 

download (3).jfif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt , cute pic.  Wish mine would vacuum after themselves.  I have 3 long-haired cats.  They want to bite the brush.  once they do get over that, they do enjoy a good brushing.  One of them stil sometimes get a mat in jowels area I guess because he can't groom there.  I sometimes have to cut it out.  They hate the scissors.  Another one had to have a chest tube so they shaved him.  The hair that grew back had a tendency to mat and he hated me trying to get those out regardless of the method I used.  That problem has gone away since he has his fulll coat back, but it took a LONG time for that to happen, over a year.