Respected Contributor

Re: For those in FL, the Carolinas and GA...

A friend is a nurse with young children (like 2 and 5 years) who works at a huge hospital in Sarasota. The hospital has a day care center and she will leave her children there (they go there anyway and know the center) and she will either work or be with them until it is over. Dad is at a shelter at a school but must work while he is there as part of his regular job. He works  for the school district. God Bless them all.

Respected Contributor

@deedeewar wrote:

Thank you...I'm here in Florida awaiting The Arrival...wow anticapation and being prepared the best I can, now it's up to Ms Mother Nature!!!!!!

Blessings to all........

Please keep us posted as to how things are in your neck of the woods(so to speak).

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise...great idea about the pictures.

Everyone in the path of IRMA, please stay safe and bless us all.

I am in South Carolina, on the other side of the Savannah River, about 10 miles from Augusta, Ga.  It seems the route of IRMA changes daily and on Tuesday/Wed., we were in the eye of the storm, but as of today, it has shifted west and we are now going to be in the western end of it (not as bad, thank you LORD).  We will be experiencing rain of about 3-4 inches, winds of 30-40 mph, with gusts of 50, but because we are now on the western part of the storm, possibly tornadoes.  We shall see, but I feel so much better about where we are and praying for those who will be impacted the most.

We are taking evacuees from Savannah, Georgia, and alot of people from Florida and southern part of Georgia are already arriving here and in Augusta, Ga.  We welcome them all and will take care of them always.  PETS too.  Be safe everyone.  Keep checking in if you can.

Esteemed Contributor

To all those in Hurricane Irma's path...We will be here for you so, if you are able, please keep us posted as to how you are doing!

angel GIF

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~