Honored Contributor

For those having trouble signing in or having to change your password!

You know when it says sign in and then has reset your password blah blah?

I just ignore it and keep clicking on sign in. Just keep on clicking and you don't have to reset your password.

I look at it as "I'm not having it!"😄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: For those having trouble signing in or having to change your password!

So far, of late, I'm not seeing any issues.   The only difference is that it keeps me logged in for at least a few days (haven't counted) and then, one day, it's time to log in again.     At least that's a nice improvement.  On my other boards, I'm not logged out unless I log myself out, or when I do cleaning on the computer which, of course, clears all cookies among other things.

Esteemed Contributor

Since I have been posting I have never signed out because I´m the only one who use my computer but I always had to sign back in.

Lately, as @chickenbutt  said, I have been signed in for days at a time and then I will have to sign back in. So far, no problem signing in.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

You know when it says sign in and then has reset your password blah blah?

I just ignore it and keep clicking on sign in. Just keep on clicking and you don't have to reset your password.

I look at it as "I'm not having it!"😄

Enormous help to know if I keep clicking on "signin" I get through. I haven't signed in for days and days, though I've been reading posts a lot, because the signin seemed to look like the signin page for the QVC area, not the forum. 

With your suggestion, I gave it my email address and password and kept tapping (I'm on an iPad, so not "clicking") the word signin until I saw myself logged in here at the forum!  My screen name was unchanged.

Now I can reply or help others who have listed or start posts myself knowing the magic way is there is no special page for logging in to the forum. Just do what it says and persist with the signin command. 

Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had trouble signing in about 2 hours ago.  I typed in my email and password and then received the red alert - "hmm somthing went wrong".

Try again or call CS.

I tried twice to sign in and gave up.

I wasn't about to call CS.  I figured it's a another glitch and so be it.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

I just had an issue for the first time since this debacle begun.  It kept sending me back and forth even after I changed the password.  Kept telling me ooops something went wrong when I'd change the password, every time.  Kept getting emails for resetting it.  I finally put another password in and it let me log on to the main page to check my save for later list and re-enter my password to come to the forums.

I feel embarassed for QVC.  There is something very, very wrong going on.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Several weeks ago I couldn't sign in for days even after my password was reset. I emailed customer care, and received a reply saying my account was reactivated.

Honored Contributor

They still won't let me log in with my Edge browser, but I can on Chrome. With Edge, I always get the red "Something's gone wrong" message endlessly. With Chrome, there are no issues now. In Edge, I've deleted the browser history, dumped the cookies, deleted everything there is to delete and it still says, "Something's gone wrong." Well, whatever it is isn't with my computer, but their system.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I just try a few times then stop for that particular day try again the next day or the next ect.....  I am not changing a thing for another's glitch or malfunction.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I was rejected yesterday, but not today.  Who knows?  I hear the ransom people are no longer on the net.  Maybe related?