Honored Contributor

Re: For my fellow Californians

@ValentinaBon, just out of curiosity, is there a legend on both sides at the top, because that's what I did, too, but on the left?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

@ValentinaBon, just out of curiosity, is there a legend on both sides at the top, because that's what I did, too, but on the left?

@suzyQ3 No, I only have a legend on the upper right, none on the left hand side. I am on a laptop. Are you using a smart phone or ipad app? Maybe that makes a difference?

Honored Contributor

@ValentinaBonwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@suzyQ3 No, I only have a legend on the upper right, none on the left hand side. I am on a laptop. Are you using a smart phone or ipad app? Maybe that makes a difference?

@ValentinaBon, do you remember those things called desktops? :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3wrote:

@ValentinaBonwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@ValentinaBon, do you remember those things called desktops? :-)

haha, yes I do @suzyQ3! In fact, I have one in my den and usually conduct business things on it, like taxes, because it is much easier, less errors, etc and I spread everything out across the big desk in front of the computer. It is great for those purposes.

I was a late bloomer for anything other than my desktop but finally came around, reluctantly. I still pretty much only use my cell phone for, well, making phone calls (imagine that!).  I hate doing anything besides games on my ipad but boy do I love my laptop for almost everything else! It is just so convenient and I can cozy up in a chair while checking things out. ;o)