Trusted Contributor

Re: For fun: how do you want your next birthday cake decorated for you?

@Effie54 

Happy Birthday!

Respected Contributor

My birthday is this week and I'm thinking of trying a cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes near my house.  I hear they make delicious cakes.  Of course, it would have to be chocolate.  😋

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

My birthday is this week and I'm thinking of trying a cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes near my house.  I hear they make delicious cakes.  Of course, it would have to be chocolate.  😋

@Texasmouse 

Pin by 💕ANMOL 💕 on Cakes | Chocolate cake with name, Birthday wishes cake, Birthday cake chocolate

Happy birthday! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

My favorite is vanilla cake with vanilla bettercream icing (a mix of whipped cream and buttercream icing) with pineapple filling between layers and pastel colored flowers decorating it. Shop Rite’s are delicious!
Honored Contributor

@mamaslittlepotato wrote:
My favorite is vanilla cake with vanilla bettercream icing (a mix of whipped cream and buttercream icing) with pineapple filling between layers and pastel colored flowers decorating it. Shop Rite’s are delicious!

@mamaslittlepotato 

Sheet...

Spring Buttercream Flowers - CakeCentral.com

.. or layer?

Buttercream Flower Cake Theme | Gardening: Flower and Vegetables

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

@just bee Thank you very much! They’re both beautiful, but I’ll take the sheet. ♥️
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Texasmouse 

Pin by 💕ANMOL 💕 on Cakes | Chocolate cake with name, Birthday wishes cake, Birthday cake chocolate

Happy birthday! Heart

@just bee thanks! ❤

Trusted Contributor

Wow...so many pretty cakes! I have to agree that the German chocolate and coconut cakes look sooo good.

I can't remember the last time I had cake on my birthday, but in my fantasy it would simply be a triple layer white cake with fresh strawberries in a whipped cream filling/frosting. Yum.

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

I'd like white frosting, with daisys and sunflowers all over the frosting.  

@qualitygal 

Flower Cakes - Decoration Ideas | Little Birthday Cakes

167 Best Sunflower so sweet images | Cake, Sunflower cakes, Cupcake cakes

How about two cakes?

Thanks @just bee   Those are beautiful!!!  I would have to wait unti Oct. though.  LOL Happy Birthday to all, past or present.  These are all lovely photos!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LuvSoCal wrote:

Wow...so many pretty cakes! I have to agree that the German chocolate and coconut cakes look sooo good.

I can't remember the last time I had cake on my birthday, but in my fantasy it would simply be a triple layer white cake with fresh strawberries in a whipped cream filling/frosting. Yum.

@LuvSoCal 

strawberry cake filling