Esteemed Contributor

Re: For all of you blue gemstone lovers...

@Greenhouse wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AliJoi5. Very nice, Ali.  There seems to be a huge difference in the quality of Laboradorite being offered by various vendors.  The CP version seems to be clearer of inclusions and a more intense color.

Did the necklace come from CP?  I like it a lot but it doesn't look like her work.

@Kachina624 It says David Yurman on the necklace but I agree it doesn't look like CP

@Kachina624 it is CP J326054 

Honored Contributor

Did not like them very much. Also think the prices are a little high. If you are a shorty the necklace would not be a good look on you.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

This David Yurman silver necklace is a beauty.  I know his pieces are high priced, but I wonder how much it is.  Does anyone have any idea?  

Honored Contributor

OHHHHHH....I want that David Yurman necklace, it really enhances the enhancer!  Reading the reviews on the labraborite there are hits and misses, but mostly everyone is satisfied.  A good labrodorite is a treasure!

Esteemed Contributor

I think I might have found this necklace on an ebay auction.  The listing was at $600, with 31 bids.  I'm sure that is a good price, but it's way more than I want to invest in more jewelry at this point.  Take a peek - it might be right for someone.

Honored Contributor

David Yurman jewelry is typically very expensive.  Six hundred is well within reason for that necklace.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Love blue stones ... Thank you for tempting me with these @AliJoi5

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Thanks for all of the great comments, ladies!!  Thumbs Up SignSlightly Smiling Face

Hi @PamfromCT - Thanks for posting!  That's why I wanted to share these pieces with collectors who might have missed them.  They are unusual, aren't they?  Yes, as @Kachina624 (my gem twin) mentioned, that is a pretty good price for this necklace.  If my memory serves, it's going for quite a bit more on DY.com.  There are a few different configurations of this necklace, so always be sure you're comparing apples to apples on ebay (that threw me a bit when I first started collecting... there are endless variations of his pieces, and some are more valuable than others).

Valued Contributor

Ditto @mstyrion 1!  And I saw your post on the "favorite gemstone" thread.  Great picks!!

Thanks @AngelPuppy1!

So true @phoenixbrd - I have not had great luck with labradorite in the past, which is why I was hesitant to order these.  Sometimes I am disappointed by cherry picking of stones for presentations (and then I receive a dud).  But these pieces were a pleasant surprise!  I heard Carolyn say that her husband, Bill, really worked hard to bring us good quality here.  I also think CP has great quality lapis... another beauty for we blue lovers! 

Valued Contributor

@Preds lol  Yup!

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy1hZDY0ZjlkNjdiOGI2MTJk.png

P.S. I decorated my house for Halloween this weekend (thanks to Joaquin keeping us in).  But your avi just reminded me I almost forgot to put out my favorite witch!  hee hee  http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/w/witch-flying-emoticon-broomstick.gif