Valued Contributor

For all of you blue gemstone lovers...

...who aren't looking to spend a fortune on, say, sapphire, at the moment...

@MyGirlsMom's recent "Favorite Gemstone" thread inspired me to post this for the blue gem fans out there.  I just received this Carolyn Pollack set, and the quality of the labradorite blew my mind!  This is one of those stones that you don't often see in the higher qualities from shopping networks.  This is very high grade!  I haven't been too impressed in the past with my labradorite purchases from the Q, so I initially thought to skip these pieces as well, but I'm so happy I decided to take a chance.  And I love that this stone is completely untreated.

Anyway, here they be for anyone who's interested...

J326054

J326053

Valued Contributor

Re: For all of you blue gemstone lovers...

So Beautiful!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

Very pretty!

I love blue gemstones.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice!

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Pretty.  

Respected Contributor

Very nice!

I am one of those blue gemstone people!

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@AliJoi5. Very nice, Ali.  There seems to be a huge difference in the quality of Laboradorite being offered by various vendors.  The CP version seems to be clearer of inclusions and a more intense color.

Did the necklace come from CP?  I like it a lot but it doesn't look like her work.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Those are absolutely stunning pieces!!!  Just beautiful.  I can see why you purchased them.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for these pictures!  I love all blue gemstones - from tanzanite, London blue topaz, turquoise, and on.  These pieces are gorgeous.  I have never seen anything like this.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AliJoi5. Very nice, Ali.  There seems to be a huge difference in the quality of Laboradorite being offered by various vendors.  The CP version seems to be clearer of inclusions and a more intense color.

Did the necklace come from CP?  I like it a lot but it doesn't look like her work.

@Kachina624 It says David Yurman on the necklace but I agree it doesn't look like CP