Super Contributor

Re: For Those with Anxiety issues over Coronovirus

@Goodie2shoes Today we were told that we have our first case here in Louisiana in Jeffereson Parish.  Fifteen were tested and 1 positive.  This is very scary.

Respected Contributor

4 positive cases in Kentucky.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The virus reached my state Sunday and we went from 1 person to 14 overnight.  One of our universities is recalling all students studying in a number of countries.  Several have already been quaranteened abroad.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@cbrite   Almost.....

"This is the big one!  Did you hear that, Elizabeth?  I'm coming to join you!"

@Mz iMac bahahhaaaaahahaaaaaaa.........YEP that's the one!!! Thanks 😆

Elizabeth was ON A CRUISE SHIP ☹️.......... 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I am getting emails daily from my physicians, AARP, Medicare, Hospital near by and other agencies who are scaring the living daylights out of me...... they wish "video contact" rather than going into the doctor........and pharmacy too....like do not use their pen to sign for your meds.....good grief......

.   .   .   .   .   .   .  

Why shop if I'll drop...........Don't buy if I'll die...... (my current mind set at the moment) 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

I have to go pick up meds and will wear gloves.  I,m worried about going to DMV for D/L test, over 70.  I will wear gloves, mask and have wipes.  I need my license, no one to help me drive or run errands.  Have one month, Apr. 10 appt.

Respected Contributor

@qvcadditionwrote: I have to go pick up meds and will wear gloves. I,m worried about going to DMV for D/L test, over 70. I will wear gloves, mask and have wipes. I need my license, no one to help me drive or run errands. Have one month, Apr. 10 appt.

I wish all the best for you, I understand your concerns. Do what you think is best to protect yourself. God Bless