Honored Contributor

Re: For Those Who Haven't Seen This From QVC

@Krimpette   You  may be correct, but if they do read here that so many are fed up and canceling accts., it's a desperate attempt to keep the ship a float.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom   The supply issue has been a problem for all retail sitesand even drugstores and doctor's offices compalin about slow deliveries. None of them havve had to resort to sending holiday decorated apologies.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus this is true, but the supply chain issues have been in the news almost daily, never have I heard so much about it. Every news platform is talking about get your holiday shopping done now or expect delays. So, yes it has been an issue for quite some time, but because holiday time is approching and HSN and QVC are in full holiday mode, it was good of them to send this to their customers. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since the news got out that the Boards would be closing, a lot of Posters stopped by. What happened to months and months ago when only a few Posters showed up?

Some of us are here on a daily basis. Sometimes it looked like a ghost town. This is something that the CEO and those in charge look at. Why would they continue with the Forums when it cost them money to host and monitor? Some of the Posters had stopped shopping here also.

I've learn to accept things I cannot change. I've been through a lot over the past three years and nothing can top that, so the Forums closing is the least of my problems.

There is a new Home so take advantage of it. A lot of the Posters here have already signed up. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@

@Etoile308 wrote:

I received a similar email from HSN this morning. 

Somehow I feel they value me more as a customer than QVC.

HSN has always kept me updated on deliveries and when an order couldn't be fulfilled they would give me $10 Kash credit as a token. What did I ever get from QVC when an order couldn't be fulfilled? Nothing!

HSN so often had free shipping on so many items. QVC, only when I waited for a free shipping Sunday.

HSN frequently offers me discount codes of 20% off. Has QVC ever done that?

I think I know which channel I'll be watching. 

Agree with you 100% ,have seen over many years, going back to  1989  of being a Q customer I find myself liking HSN with their free shipping 20% off coupons popping up now and then it  does help .

Q has become the greedy  sister of the shopping channel can't believe some of the prices showing up recently even with their 5 Easy Pay , better watch it KARMA IS A 

B---CH

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are gearing to the younger generation now on here....

and those people are on Social Media not BB's...unfortunately...

Respected Contributor

Don’t think the canned email sent to many has a thing to do with these Forums closing. Simply think they don’t get the data mining opportunities from these Forums that they get from FB.

I ordered from Amazon last week on Wed, not Prime, and was told day of delivery and even a timeframe of delivery. Bingo…showed up as scheduled. Ordered three items from HSN Monday, two have shipped and will have my items by end of week. Doesn’t seem to be any shipping issues at these two retail establishments. Granted close to December 25 things will get the usual hectic at most retail establishments.
Esteemed Contributor

Something similiar was on the Home Page for Months, telling us about the slow shipping problem. Why would it be any different during the Holiday Season?

This has nothing to do with the Forums closing. Nothing lasts forever.

Respected Contributor

I've never had any issues with my orders being delayed. The one thing I will probably order from QVC is if they do those mini Philosophy lotions or a similar gift set. I bought them last year and split them up as presents and it went over well. My neighbor and friend, who I gave one to last year, asked me if this was something we can get at any time, and I said only during the holidays. So if it's offered again this year I will buy. Other than that, the little shopping I have to do, I'll either stick to going in stores, or Amazon.