Honored Contributor

For QVC Shoppers Angry About Shipping Delays.

[ Edited ]

Proof Newgistics is being used to deliver some of our QVC orders.  

Tracking notifications (see below) taken from Ship24.com, Newgistics is listed as "Shipping Partner," what you might see when you track your order on QVC, UPS, and USPS. Sometimes, "Shipping Partner" is not listed on tracking making it look like all tracking is from UPS and USPS.  Ship24.com gives much more information.

Why isn't Newgistics listed as one of the shipping companies involved in our deliveries?  Why is this kept secret?

Newgistics is very slow, often plagued with delays, gives false notifications on tracking and makes them look like they are from UPS or USPS.

From what I could decipher from other tracking notifications and this one, Newgistics has been picking up packages at the Butner facility, then taking them to an UPS facility.  UPS takes them part of the way to another UPS facility.  Newgistics picks them up at that UPS facility and when they feel like it delivers them to your post office.  

USPS Postmaster and UPS Mail Innovations Dept told me they do not use third party shippers like Newgistics.  Someone is not telling the truth.

This is my tracking information from Ship24.com for a QVC order not received yet.  Note all the shipping companies involved in delivery are listed at the bottom of their page.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 05:14 AM

UPS

Departed UPS Facility

BUTNER, NC, UNITED STATES

Monday, May 30, 2022, 09:31 PM

UPS

Package processed

Monday, May 30, 2022, 07:11 PM

USPS

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

BUTNER, NC 27509

UPS

Package received for processing

Newgistics (Pitney-Bowes)

Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 7:11 pm on May 30, 2022 in BUTNER, NC 27509. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

BUTNER, NC 27509

Monday, May 30, 2022, 06:30 PM

USPS

Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item

FLORENCE, SC 29501

Monday, May 30, 2022, 06:30 PM

UPS

Shipment tendered to UPS Mail Innovations

FLORENCE, SC, UNITED STATES

Friday, May 27, 2022, 12:00 AM

UPS

Order information received

UNITED STATES

Handled by

Newgistics (Pitney-Bowes)

•  

Trusted Contributor

Re: For QVC Shoppers Angry About Shipping Delays.

Isn't Newgistics the one that picks up QVC returns from the post office (when it feels like it) and takes forever to deliver those packages?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee   I've never gotten a written message in tracking about a shipping partner or Newgistics but it's obvious they are moving packages from and to various facilities or just scanning them up to 3 times in one day.  Some times they just hold them for up to a week.  I've had numerous packages they say were delivered to my local USPS in NM but the next day they were again scanned in Tolleson, Az.  They obviously went nowhere.  Newgistics lies constantly.  Tolleson is a death pit for packages.

None of my recent packages had ups tracking numbers.

My typical tracking:

Screenshot_20220531-173203_kindlephoto-938551738.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

YES....shipping is very poor.  By the time I receive an item, I have forgotten I even ordered it!!   I don't order very often anymore and it will become less with this delivery system.  I understand Covid, delays, warehouse fire, etc etc ETC!  Plenty of time to fix problems.  Fine with me....when I think about ordering, I will think twice knowing I need to wait at least a couple of weeks for delivery...or longer.  Not an item I need!!! 

Contributor

Foxxee, would this be good information to forward on to QVCsocialtteam ???  Perhaps they can forward it on to the powers that be.  I've been ordering from QVC for many years and these truly is the longest shipping delays I've experienced.  QVC will contitnue losing customers if tthey don't make some immediate changes.  Thanks for the detailed information.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Foxxee   I've never gotten a written message in tracking about a shipping partner or Newgistics but it's obvious they are moving packages from and to various facilities or just scanning them up to 3 times in one day.  Some times they just hold them for up to a week.  I've had numerous packages they say were delivered to my local USPS in NM but the next day they were again scanned in Tolleson, Az.  They obviously went nowhere.  Newgistics lies constantly.  Tolleson is a death pit for packages.

None of my recent packages had ups tracking numbers.

My typical tracking:

Screenshot_20220531-173203_kindlephoto-938551738.png

@Kachina624 

"I've had numerous packages they say were delivered to my local USPS in NM but the next day they were again scanned in Tolleson, Az.  They obviously went nowhere.  Newgistics lies constantly."

I have seen this too.  

Super Contributor

This is not usually my problem. My issue is the number of days in processing before the package is shipped!

I do get tracking #'s once it has shipped & all the tracking matches up & no serious delays with the tracking/shipping days itself.

Super Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

This is not usually my problem. My issue is the number of days in processing before the package is shipped!

I do get tracking #'s once it has shipped & all the tracking matches up & no serious delays with the tracking/shipping days itself.

I agree, @shoechic, my issue is the number of days in processing. Once the package is shipped I get it quickly. I order mostly clothing and occasionally kitchen items. 

Honored Contributor

@shoechic   @mspemberley   That is usually due to an unforeseen delay in the arrival of merchandise.  People ought to be getting used to it after over 2 years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624  Not so when it is a new item I ordered 3 days prior to being presented & others have been leaving reviews for WEEKS! And other new items I ordered, not sold out, not advance order, not backordered that again others have been leaving reviews for days. 

Why does Q not send any emails about updates? Why doesn't Q give some kind of credit? Others get credits & coupons for what reason, I have no idea but I'd like to have one (or a few)!