Super Contributor

Re: For Jules (And Other Bronco Fans)

On 1/30/2014 MomOf4 said:

Not quite.

Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 Jules5280 said:

I'm with you Suzie, time to get this party started!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm so excited I can't stand it. They have over analyzed and discussed every statistic imaginable, there have been some very touching stories about the players... but I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

Mom, have a great time at your Super Bowl party!! Don't be nervous, Peyton's got this! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} OMAHA!

Got what? nerves? it looks like he has a bad case of them.

Honored Contributor

What up talking bout, willis? Lol
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 MrsLorraine said:

I'm with you Suzie, time to get this party started!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'm so excited I can't stand it. They have over analyzed and discussed every statistic imaginable, there have been some very touching stories about the players... but I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

Mom, have a great time at your Super Bowl party!! Don't be nervous, Peyton's got this! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} OMAHA!

No need to be nasty.

Super Contributor

dp

Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 Suzie said: Don't panic.. what what what???? That interception .. panic! LOL

Okay Suzie, it might be time to panic a little. I also think we need to send out a missing persons report on the Denver Broncos. Ohhh look, a TD, see there is always hope! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2014 Suzie said:

Wasn't that hilarious???

Honored Contributor

Jules, I think they're lost and no hope.. :-( hate it like hail but something is amiss with the broncos.. Mrslorraine, Peyton is such a good sport, that was too funny.
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 MrsLorraine said:

No need to be nasty.

Sometimes the truth is. Peyton screwed up on the very FIRST play of the game, spotted the Seahawks 2 points, and now Denver's behind 43-8; the score speaks for itself. Manning and the Broncos DO have a bad case of nerves and they're letting Seattle clean their clocks.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2014 Suzie said:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH there are four University of Tennessee former players on the Broncos and one player on the Seahawks... most ever from one school ever!@!!

ROCKYTOP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am a UTennessee alumnus...but am rooting for the Seahawks.....love the underdog....but Seattle is sure wanting to win this game....they came out swinging!