Trusted Contributor

Re: Foods that you miss that are no longer being made

@lovesrecess wrote:

I see Mary Janes everywhere before Halloween.

I miss the original Taco Doritos and the Forever Yours candy bar. Someone said the Milky Way dark is the replacement, but it is nothing like the original.

There back Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you for answering.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Back in the late 70’s, I  LOVED Sour Cream and Onion Doritos. I had metabolism back then and ate way more than my fair share.  Way more.  Doritos should have given me some sort of award. 

And then they were gone. Sigh.....

I just googled to find a picture and see that they’re back but I no longer have any metabolism so no Sour Cream and Onion Doritos for me. Sigh again.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Bhvbum  You copied this photo from Candy Warehouse’s website, and they sell Cow Tales. 

Actually I just googled COW Tails because I never see them anymore so went to images and then found an image that would allow me to copy it.  Actually life is a little bit more straightforward than you think it is.

Esteemed Contributor

If Necco wafers are those little candy wafers, I saw them at Cracker Barrel restaurant a few months ago. Also, those little old time candy shops in touristy areas usually have them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess 

taco doritos are available......they brought them back a few years ago.

you should be able to find them at the grocery store.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

31JiJ+AuU3L.jpg

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Go to OTC wine crackers facebook.  They had to change bakeries, but are working on getting the recipe and flavors to work.  There is hope for the winecrackers.  They are great!

Respected Contributor

C.W.Post Rice Krinkles cereal, Quake cereal, Kaboom cereal. Libby's Kids frozen dinners... "Libby the Kid, Thats Billy the kid spelled sideways...sort of."  Zarex drink mix, Fruit Stripe gum, Razzles candy...Is it a Candy or is it a Gum? 

TidBIts  THANK YOU!  I've been trying to think of the name of those for AGES!  They were the absolute best!  Remember Chick'n in a Biscuit crackers? 

Having SO much fun reading these!

Valued Contributor

jolly green giant chicken alla king in boiling bag, and we had it often served over toast points, rice, and veggies.