Honored Contributor

@Allegheny

I was going to mention the zoom feature but you did not mention which OS you are using.  That feature is not in the older OS'es.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I've tried changing my font size, but it keeps going back to original setting....how do I save it after I've changed it!!  I can always count on my computer to make me feel stupid!

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I've tried changing my font size, but it keeps going back to original setting....how do I save it after I've changed it!!  I can always count on my computer to make me feel stupid!

@nana59  As I just explained 3 or 4 posts back,  you can't permanently change it.   Don't blame your computer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I don't know what size I use.  I just type, and whatever happens, happens.  

Every once in a while, someone will have really teeny weeny print.  Do you do that on purpose?

Honored Contributor

My font size went small everywhere....not just here at the Q  I just now was able to fix it by going to settings then display and it showed me how to do it from there.  I changed from a 9 to a 12.  This is the 12.  I had tried to change it here at my settings at QVC.  It didn't work so going into my settings, display, and font size worked.  Why my computer changed to smaller font beats me.  I will blame it on windows 10....I am not fond of windows 10!

******* I am thinking this still looks a little small..maybe I should go to a 14.

Honored Contributor

I always use a 3.  I can read a 2, but not well.  I don't understand why anyone would change it to a 1.  I always skip over those posts as I couldn't possibly read them without really straining my eyes.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I hope my font size is pleasing to everyone.   

I skip over the very small fonts and the extremely large ones    All the colors and bolding are annoying to me, so I don't read those usually 

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac

You've always been so helpful to me and I extend a big "Thank You"!  So I hope you won't mind telling me if there is an "easy" way to print highlighted text.  I am using macOS Sierra on my MacBook.

Honored Contributor

I like 4 ,easy on my eyes.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Allegheny You're very welcome.

"I hope you won't mind telling me if there is an "easy" way to print highlighted text."

Well let's see.  If it's just the highlighted text you want to print out.....

Copy/paste the highlighted text onto TextEdit.  The app should be in your Dock & inside your Applications folder.

After doing the above go to the top menu bar-TextEdit>File>Print

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif