Respected Contributor

Re: Follow-Up to Dove In A Basket

The doves seem to love to get "frisky" on my back wall a lot.   They'll walk along the top of the blocks & he'll get her 2-3 times in the process!   I'm like "Get a room, you two!".

Tonight I had a procession of 5 Gambel's Quail marching along in single file on top of the wall.

Honored Contributor

Here's an updated family portrait taken this morning.  Two babies.

20230510_085826.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   😍🥰.  What a beautiful family!   Your plant appears to be doing well too. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz   lol, the plant is a scraggly old artificial plant from 5 or 6 years ago.  I was going to pitch it until it became the latest B&B.

Those chicks are only about a week old and are almost as big as mom.  They grow fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@luvzchiz   lol, the plant is a scraggly old artificial plant from 5 or 6 years ago.  I was going to pitch it until it became the latest B&B.

Those chicks are only about a week old and are almost as big as mom.  They grow fast.

@Kachina624   Haha.   The plant had me fooled. I was wondering why it looked so good. Usually the nesters do a job on live plants.  

If you have more hanging baskets, you might expand your B&B.  Yours is truly and Air B & B.  🤣

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet