Esteemed Contributor

20210124_122018.jpg

20210124_122420.jpg

20210124_122456.jpg

20210124_122348.jpg

I think I'll sleep

20210116_151135.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

I didn't expect any pictures.  You deserve a day off.  The pictures are lovely even on a cloudy day.  Looks like Cricket is taking a day off.  I would love to snuggle with him.

Respected Contributor

@I don't recall ever seeing a picture when your weather wasn't beautiful. Good day for Cricket to take a snooze 😴 

Esteemed Contributor
I do take an occasional day off but saw some of the crew when I walked into my LR and couldn't resist. Cricket will be 14 in June and sleeps a lot. I really should nap with her... lol.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   I love all the pictures you share with us.  Today's pictures are especially moving. Glad to see that no matter the weather, your beautiful herd gets fed.  Kiddos 

Woofs to Miss Cricket!   She's got the perfect place on a day like today. Hope there are some good treats when she awakes.  Hugs.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Re: Foggy/rainy day

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick 

Cricket has a perfect day for a nap.....Heart

Those dear deer came to eat and the rain doesn't seem to bother them any....they can eat and shower at the same time....😉

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

I didn't expect any pictures.  You deserve a day off.  The pictures are lovely even on a cloudy day.  Looks like Cricket is taking a day off.  I would love to snuggle with him.

My deepest apologies to Cricket.  I don't know what made me type him when she is such a sweet and pretty girl.

Honored Contributor

Comon everyone, let's get our fill at the Wick's !  No matter what the weather, our food awaits!  Just don't make too much noise, our buddy, Cricket is snoozing, just what we'll be doing after our meal!

Honored Contributor

I really think if I was able to see them everyday
"come rain or come shine." 

I would imagine I was in heaven on earth!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Better to deal with rain and clouds than snow and sleet (at least that's my humble).

I think the critters pop by the Wick's Diner anyway - just to keep an eye out for the family and sleeping beauty Cricket.

Thanks for the moody weather pics, they look cool.