Trusted Contributor

BOOP

No automatic alt text available.
Honored Contributor

Hey Boop!  Sounds good.  When I was a little girl in the 60's, our father would take our family to Panama City for a week, every summer.  We always stayed at Peek's Motel on the miracle strip and right on the beach.  I hope time never removes my precious memories of that.  Florida is a beautiful state.  By the way, I have experienced the love bugs.... Heart  Smiley Very Happy    

Trusted Contributor

Lol. Nice state to visit, or to live in for awhile, but I'm ready for seasons!!!!Woman Wink

Super Contributor

You hate snowbirds and golf carts.

Respected Contributor

Lived in Orlando for 11 years.  Got to thinking and acting like a Floridian.  Couldn't stand it anymore and moved back to the Northeast and eventually New England.

Honored Contributor

Nope....it's POPWoman LOL

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

"Happiness is a New Englander headed North with a Canadian under each arm."

Respected Contributor

We enjoy FL for a week here and there during our long PA winters.  I’m not ready to move there full time. Not sure if that day will ever come but for now I still like the change of seasons. 

I wish winter would end here on the first day of March. This past winter we had snow and cold temps until the end of April. 😞

Esteemed Contributor

Grew up in New York with 4 Seasons --- Summer (Hot/Humid), Fall (beautiful), Winter (Freezing, snowy, icy); Spring (beautiful). I've lived most of my life in Southern California --- I'm in Oxnard, CA and the weather is 50 to 80 degrees all year long with a little breeze --- it's not the same every day --- and I'm so grateful and lucky to have gotten out of NY. I've never gotten bored with the weather.

Honored Contributor

What is a love bug?  We vacation there but I've never heard of them.