Respected Contributor

Re: Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis starts new season tonight

I want to preface this with the fact that it is only my gut feeling,  I I think Gage is a sneaky devil.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched in a while but I always appreciated how he rescued animals and was so good and worried about them.

I love when one of the cats was missing and ended up in a kitchen cabinet.  I think he's a lot kinder than he can appear to be on the show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Something about Gage doesn't sit right with me either.  He was merciless toward Andrew in the past.  I'll probably watch the show, but for the life of me, I don't know how either Gage or Jeff will make good parents.  Both of them are too much into themselves, for one thing, and Jeff is just too up tight,  high maintenence, and OCD to be able to handle anything that comes out of a baby, be it liquid, solid, or noisy.  Knowing them, they'll have Zoila take care of it all the time, which isn't right, IMO.   If you're going to be a parent then BE a parent.  That requires commitment and flexibility.  I don't think either of them is capable of being flexible.

Contributor

Thanks for the reminder I love this show!

Trusted Contributor

What worries me about Jeff having a child is Jeff's issue with going #2..... How is Jeff going to handle dirty stinky diapers? The child will grow up with some complex about bodily functions like Jeff has. I just do not think he will be a good parent.
Respected Contributor

Jeff and Gage adding a child will be very much a situation of.....it takes a village to raise a child..........I've watched this show for a long time........although his relationship with his family seems very good.....it's not perfection.........he likes perfection, so if you're not given it, you create it.....I see him as a person who creates family.........I think he may also do it because........friends don't put up with someones junk........but families do..........it will be that whole clan, employees (psuedo family members) helping to raise that child.....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Why on earth do they keep hiring "assistants" that are not qualified. They all seem to be short shrift in the gene dept.

As a passing thought  it is that it makes good fodder for the show, but it truly can jeopardise Jeff's business.