Trusted Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks that it was totally unnecessary for Kerstin to stick out her stomach and show skin when she demonstrated the item?  I mean, we get that it goes around your waist. We don’t need to see hers. 

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that it was totally unnecessary for Kerstin to stick out her stomach and show skin when she demonstrated the item?  I mean, we get that it goes around your waist. We don’t need to see hers. 

@K9buddy.  We usually see a lot more than her waist!

Honored Contributor

I don't mind that she exposes her waist but everytime she wears that belt and rolllllls those tights down as far as she does, it's borderline exposure IMO. 

Honored Contributor

Kirsten is somewhat of an exhibitionist, love to show off the body.  I won't watch her so I don't see these things

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've seen her do that before.  She likes showing off her midriff but it doesn't bother me.  The human body doesn't bother me. 

Honored Contributor

Kerstin is very fit and has an athletic build that she's very proud of, as so she should be.  She works hard at it, and it pays off wonderfully.

But there are other very fit hosts that are also into high caliber exercise and body toning, however they do not feel the need to be exhibitionists the way she does.  Elise Ivy competes in marathons; Alberti and Jennifer are very much into exercise and maximum body training (they have great IG pages).  Yet, those hosts can and have presented exercise items with more decorum, much more. 

I have long since stopped watching Kerstin's strange yoga moves while selling shoes, or the moans & groans while on equipment that resembled bull riding moves.  The producers are probably getting a kick out her.

Honored Contributor

There are several hosts that are fit and trim and manage to present exercise equipment making the focus about the product and it's features without the narcissism....KL is a channel changer for me.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Showing a midriff is hardly scandalous, cmon now. I must say I think Kirstin’s gonna be awfully sore later she’s been working out like a maniac nonstop! How on earth she is preresenting while working out is beyond me. She is really fit.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Showing a midriff is hardly scandalous, cmon now. I must say I think Kirstin’s gonna be awfully sore later she’s been working out like a maniac nonstop! How on earth she is preresenting while working out is beyond me. She is really fit.

Not talking about her midrif.   The area waaaayyyy below her midrif. 

Honored Contributor

Agree, she exposes too much...but the Flex Belt really works.  $99 is a very good price.