Occasional Contributor

Fleece Sheet Sets I ordered these DONT They dont stay on the mattress Keep coming off! YUCK

Honored Contributor

Re: Fleece Sheet Sets I ordered these DONT They dont stay on the mattress Keep coming off!

Item #, please.

Regular Contributor

Re: Fleece Sheet Sets I ordered these DONT They dont stay on the mattress Keep coming off!

I have ordered polar fleece for years...love them!  All sets that I have ordered, including this years cardinal set, tend to be oversized for my king bed.  There is at least 8 inches of sheet under the mattress .

Valued Contributor

I've had sheets like that too, especially the flannel ones. You could find sheet straps or suspenders at Bed Bath and Beyond or Amazon. I have used those suspenders before.

Valued Contributor

@Suzy Q from PA wrote:

I have ordered polar fleece for years...love them!  All sets that I have ordered, including this years cardinal set, tend to be oversized for my king bed.  There is at least 8 inches of sheet under the mattress .

Me too. It's all I use -- summer and winter. I have 2 sets and rotate them. I love them.

Honored Contributor

Buy some nice flannel sheets from LL Bean or Lands Ends. They are really nice. You won't have any problems with them coming off the bed or piling.

Respected Contributor

I’d return them, after calling cs and telling them the sheets did not perform as promised, and you want s&h refunded both ways.

Honored Contributor

I've own at least 10 sets of fleece sheets and never had a problem with them coming off.  Is your mattress covered in a slippery material?  I did have a problem with microfiber sheets.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment