Honored Contributor

Re: Flash Mob Proposals/ Bruno Mars

I think some people find it more suited to them...  to their individual personalities and what they like to do... and it's fun and more characteristic of the way they live, @Pook.   I think the connection with a public spectacle proposal and the outcome of the marriage isn't so much about the spectacle itself...  it's more about the 2 people actually knowing each other well enough before anyone proposes, and knowing if it's the best way to propose for both of them.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I enjoy flash mobs. However, flash mob and any other public marriage proposal, to me, is inappropriate and in poor taste. 

Honored Contributor

I find flash mobs very strange and wouldn't care for a proposal coming in this manner.  To each to their own I guess?

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the videos! Enjoyable!!!

Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I just love flash mob performances, especially proposals!

Do you? If so, feel free to post your favorites!

SInce I'm a Bruno Mars fan, this is one of my favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1YLAjty-U

thanku!

Honored Contributor

Here's a good flash mob video, IMO (not proposal related) at a Dubai airport, with lots of dancers covering every genre of music you can think of from disco to MJ to Elvis to Tina Turner, the list goes on & on!

Maybe some will enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D9SFJRhFgI&list=RDbQLCZOG202k&index=6 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.