Respected Contributor

Fiskars SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer 12"

[ Edited ]

Does anyone own this paper cutter? I bought one of another brand and it didn't cut well so returned it. I will be using it to cut regular paper and card stock paper. I wrote a poem that goes with the Worry Worms that I am making for my friends. 
The Worry Worms are easy to make. Here is what they look like: I got the pattern on Pinterest Random Acts of Kindness site is the pattern.E0B09EFE-50B3-494D-8BEB-9271591E8504.jpeg

They are easy and fast to make. I give them away and I can't make them fast enough lately. You need very little amounts of yarn. It only starts with a chain of 30 sts. Feel free to use my poem or any of the ones online.

I am interested in the Fiskars one above as it has the best reviews. Thanks for any feedback you have. I need a perfect straight line and I am terrible doing one freehand.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fiskars SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer 12"

[ Edited ]

I do own a Fiskars 12 inch trimmer and don't have any complaints. You probably know this but a sharp blade is a must so needs to be replaced periodically and also press down on the top of the cutter (not sure how to describe the piece I'm referring to) when you are cutting. That holds the paper you're cutting in place so it doesn't move when you're cutting it. 

@MKR14 I love your project!👍🏻

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I'm not sure what you are looking for but I have 

Westcott 11-Piece Craft Kit

from Sams club

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Fiskars Sure Cut paper 9" cutter and it is awesome. I received it today. Cuts paper stock easily. I only paid $12.59 at Joann Fabric online and it was regularly $17.99 and now on sale. It also had $1.99 shipping using the code on their site. Great deal.

I went back on Joann's today and ordered an extra set of blades that fits the Fiskar paper cutters.Then I saw the Fiskars 12" long paper cutter was on sale for $16.79 regularly $23.99 so I ordered that also.
Very happy with my purchase. I also purchased my Red Heart yarn on sale. They have some good deals right now.

Just wanted to give feedback on what I got.