Honored Contributor

Re: First Trucks carrying the vaccine

@Porcelain wrote:

If crediting a favorite program makes a some people more interested in getting vaccinated I'm all for crediting that program.

I guess so, @Porcelain. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:
KatieB wrote:
morning lover wrote:

Operation Warp Speed has been a total success. American ingenuity rose to the occasion and now we’re looking to distribute covid vaccines in a matter of weeks. Thank's to all researchers, scientists, and medical professionals who worked nonstop this past year.

Before Operation Warp Speed, the typical timeline for vaccine development and approval lasted years.

Scientists have been working on a vaccine for corona viruses long before Covid-19 existed.

Yes and Operation Warp Speed cut through the red tape.

From my previous post...

Historically, vaccine development, testing and approval take years, in part because of tight resources. The goal of Operation Warp Speed is to break down hurdles and produce and deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines by January 2021, about a year after the novel coronavirus emerged in China. Beyond vaccines, Operation Warp Speed also oversees the accelerated development, manufacturing and distribution of therapeutics and diagnostics for COVID-19.

Operation Warp Speed, launched in May, is a partnership among agencies within the Department of Health and Human Services and the Defense Department. HHS is leading vaccine development efforts while the Defense Department is helping guide distribution.

~hhh.gov

I know that you are trying very hard to to make a political point here, @MorningLover. How about we say that ti is a collaboration? In fact, we should also applaud those involved all around the globe. 

No political point @suzyQ3 .. I  addressed ALL groups involved.  Sorry you read it that way. Good Day!

@MorningLover, no problem. I've read your many, many posts on this very topic, so I do know that's it's very important to you.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:
KatieB wrote:
morning lover wrote:

Operation Warp Speed has been a total success. American ingenuity rose to the occasion and now we’re looking to distribute covid vaccines in a matter of weeks. Thank's to all researchers, scientists, and medical professionals who worked nonstop this past year.

Before Operation Warp Speed, the typical timeline for vaccine development and approval lasted years.

Scientists have been working on a vaccine for corona viruses long before Covid-19 existed.

Yes and Operation Warp Speed cut through the red tape.

From my previous post...

Historically, vaccine development, testing and approval take years, in part because of tight resources. The goal of Operation Warp Speed is to break down hurdles and produce and deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines by January 2021, about a year after the novel coronavirus emerged in China. Beyond vaccines, Operation Warp Speed also oversees the accelerated development, manufacturing and distribution of therapeutics and diagnostics for COVID-19.

Operation Warp Speed, launched in May, is a partnership among agencies within the Department of Health and Human Services and the Defense Department. HHS is leading vaccine development efforts while the Defense Department is helping guide distribution.

~hhh.gov

I know that you are trying very hard to to make a political point here, @MorningLover. How about we say that ti is a collaboration? In fact, we should also applaud those involved all around the globe. 

No political point @suzyQ3 .. I  addressed ALL groups involved.  Sorry you read it that way. Good Day!

@MorningLover, no problem. I've read your many, many posts on this very topic, so I do know that's it's very important to you.

@MorningLover, I have to add here that regardless of all our babble, I am overwhelmed with the fact that in less than a year we are now vaccinating people.