Respected Contributor

First Time this ever happened with QVC order

I've shopped with QVC for years, no big complaints with shipping other than the timeframe but this one tops that. I purchased the floxite travel mirror and when it was delivered, I opened it to find the included batteries were not included and on the outside of the box was a partial shipping label with someone elses name next to "Ship to: "  I could read the first name but not the remainder because the label was torn off the package. It appeared to me that the mirror had been previosly returned  to QVC but the batteries had been removed. I called Customer service to advise I would be returning the mirror for a refund and that I should not be charged the 6.95 return fee. Rhonda in CS stated I would not be charged so I hope that is the case.  Just an FYI, watch your orders, it's the holiday season, heavy workloads for people who are packing orders and shipping timely.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: First Time this ever happened with QVC order

@Goodie2shoes Shame on the person for not sending the batteries back with the mirror. Too much stuff I've seen on reviews where people keep the additional strap, etc. or what I just saw recently, someone cut off the straps of a purse to suit their purpose and then returned the purse. My, my, my.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

I have an order for $300 plus put in todayand can't get any results yet-not with QVC. They say that is not me plus there is 2 accounts.. I wonder if it is when I moved or someone pretending it is me. I also just joined rebates again. Forgot about it when I moved. No one is working at this busy time of year. So I wait and who knows when it will be resolved. Had to write today and own time today and my order sits.I have been here 17 years and longer at my 1st house.  

Honored Contributor

That's why they give is until Jan. 31 for returns.  It's the holiday season, stuff happens.