Honored Contributor

Re: First Khloe K., Now Kylie J. - BF Cheats

I still can't figure out why Kylie wanted to look like Kim.  I don't think I'm ready for the next "Kartragedy."

Honored Contributor

Anyone surprised? Anyone?

Image result for anyone surprised gifs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Meanwhile, Kendall has been flying under the radar for her plastic surgery procedures.  She's a little more sublte than the rest of them. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Meanwhile, Kendall has been flying under the radar for her plastic surgery procedures.  She's a little more subtle than the rest of them. 

Her surgery is so well done you barely notice the difference until you see side by side photo's. Her nose and lips have definitely been done.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand what she sees in this person. As others have said it's on to the next one.

Respected Contributor

Smiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent

Super Contributor

Your reap what you so

Respected Contributor

They seem they can't hold on to a man but then again the men they choose. Think they are filming now for the show so of course this will be mentioned. Every time the ratings are low something happens, last time Kyle & Khole pregnant at the same time, now this. Rumor has it that Khole was done with Tristan last fall, geez all the pictures of the women he was with & she still couldn't figure it out. You would think all she went threw with Lamar she would have learned, Oh forgot the Lamar story helped the ratings too. Don't forget Rob & Blac Chyna troubles too. Mama Kris is cashing in big time. Kim's baby should be due soon too. Can't wait to hear the name. All the Grandkids now are trade marked with their names (think it is called something else) but West just did a magazine cover so she will get paid. 

Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

They choose wrong and are not good people.  Dont keep up with a thing that they do!

If you don't keep up with a thing they do, how do you know they "choose wrong and are not good people"?

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@CherryHugs wrote:

They choose wrong and are not good people.  Dont keep up with a thing that they do!

If you don't keep up with a thing they do, how do you know they "choose wrong and are not good people"?

She may mean...she never watches their program...but comes across articles or reads about them here...just a guess? Hard to miss everything about the K family.