Esteemed Contributor

Re: First Khloe K., Now Kylie J. - BF Cheats

Quelle surprise.

Esteemed Contributor

They put their entire lives in tv!!!!  Anything for ratings!!!!  The mom started this cycle and sadly the children are apt to repeat it.  These sisters learned very early on that they need to do whatever it takes to stay in the headlines.

These people are multi millionaires for being trashy!

Honored Contributor

Wow, that's Kylie?  She has changed her look so much.  Different chin, I see, too. 

She used to look like Emma Kenney (Debbie on Shameless).

I don't know who the boyfriend is, but he cancelled his tour engagement?  That's huge, if you're a ticket holder.  lol

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if these women really wanted relationships with these men or if they were really just sperm donors. 

All the women in this family seem to have questionable judgment when it comes to men.

Respected Contributor

And so I have to ask . . . . . why do people continue to watch, discuss, think about, acknowledge the existance of these trashy people?  Let's let sleeping (or not) dogs lie. 

Respected Contributor

I Don't watch them! They put themselves out there. I mean everywhere...So it's kind of hard to miss them.
When the people see it all, a lot will talk. They count on it $$$!!
Respected Contributor

I think both these young women may want to evaluate their own lives and examine the criteria/algorthim they are applying to potential life partners.

Maybe they should look outside the entertainment and professional sports fields and consider where they want to be in 30 years. Focus on furthering their own educations, perhaps.

Both Kylie and Khloe had surprise pregnancy's (unplanned); I dont think ANYONE, even members of the Kardshain/Jenner family, deserve to be cheated on. Having very young children makes the heartache even more poignant.

Even Jordyn Woods, who should have known better, is 'collateral damage' in these consequences of poor choices.

My heart breaks for the little ones, but their mothers appear devoted to them, thank goodness.

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
I Don't watch them! They put themselves out there. I mean everywhere...So it's kind of hard to miss them.
When the people see it all, a lot will talk. They count on it $$$!!

@Brisky 

Me neither and I agree with you, if you visit any 'news' sites, one or more of them are always there, LOL!

They are famous for making themselves famous, with absolutely no talent whatsoever, unless parading around mostly nekkid is now considered talent.

I've never seen a single episode, never had a desire to.

I do feel bad for all of their children, the messages they're receiving from their parents and family is really sad.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They choose wrong and are not good people.  Dont keep up with a thing that they do!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Regular Contributor

I wonder when their popularity will wane??? Years ago for a person to be famous you needed talent! Just goes to show how people's values and minds have changed!