Esteemed Contributor

I've seen posts on here with websites to look up phone numbers for a person. I have her name and address, but cannot find a phone number. Everywhere I look, it costs money and I'd rather not give out my cc number on these sites. Any help? TIA

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Re: Finding a Long Lost Friend

Why not send a letter?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

I will if I cannot speak with her.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

I've seen posts on here with websites to look up phone numbers for a person. I have her name and address, but cannot find a phone number. Everywhere I look, it costs money and I'd rather not give out my cc number on these sites. Any help? TIA

I think most of the free sites have disappeared.    At one time whitepages.com gave out phone numbers.  It's possible your friend has an unlisted number or just a cell phone.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

I think most of the free sites have disappeared.    At one time whitepages.com gave out phone numbers.  It's possible your friend has an unlisted number or just a cell phone.

Thank you. That is what I discovered. We have a mutual friend and I will call her. God bless.

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep

I have sent a private message through Facebook to them or one of their relatives with good luck in the past 

HTH 🎃🎃🎃

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I found my long lost best friend from 5th grade through our old school.  I put her name in and the school district.  Found out she lived in the same house she grew up in.  The funny thing is that when I moved back to this area I sat in my car in front of her childhood home not knowing that she had bought it from her parents.  I could have found her years earlier had I just rung the doorbell.  She had saved all of my letters and pictures from when we were pen pals.  She remembered things that I had forgotten.  We email each other now and get together when we can.  

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep, I wish you luck!  I have been looking for my best friend from the time I was 6 till I graduated from HS!  She went to college and I did not, and I later married someone in the military.  I was living overseas when her mother died, my sister went to the funeral, and cannot remember where she lived at that time, but that has been over 25 yrs. ago!  Our HS will be celebrating our 50th Reunion next June  2017, and they still have her old adress from HS on file!  I have done everything but pay to have her found, but I don't want to use my CC either, I sure wish I could find her!

At least you have an address for your friend, I just know her age, and birthdate, and maiden name!  I wish you the best!

Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

I will if I cannot speak with her.

Best of luck with your search!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Whitepages.com

Do a reverse look-up by address and then click on the name if it comes up. If it's a published number it will come up.