Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finally got my new couch

I love it, I can see myself curled up with a good movie and that crochet blanket. Very nice. 

Respected Contributor

I just got a new couch and reclining chair from LaZBoy.  I love it!  The couch is a sleeper sofa and they have two different upgrades you can get on the sleeper part - one is a memory foam mattress and the other is one of those inflatable-type mattresses.  I got the memory foam upgrade and tried it out one night.  It's really comfortable. If I could figure out how to post pictures I would.  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Definitely looks comfy and inviting ....too inviting in fact, that’s why I have chairs and love seats only, to discourage 

any guests crashing ( have a guest house and that’s close enough ) 😈

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  It looks very comfy. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Nice sofa, looks cushy comfy. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

from Lazy Boy.   These days you got a choice of shades Brown, grey, dark brown.

jHMSFGxpfGnp.jpg

I want this couch!   Does it have a model name or number?   I am hating my couch so much that I have recently been thinking about replacing it, even though it's not that old. 

This one looks like just what I need. 

TIA  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

From Lazy Boy, they have different color selections I liked Burgundy, but, I was afraid would have to wait even longer to get since Lazy boy hand makes each order I didn't know that , I thought you could just point and say here's my card when can U deliver. LOL   Nope, takes 6 wks at least

Manual handle they do have in power also. I paid down 300 to hold the one they had on order when it came in and paid the other 700 when it came in

I'm in Amarillo, Tx and the manual is 969, power was like 1,200 I think

We got 8.25% sales tax have to add that in. I wanted my old one taken off and that was 50. Saved me a lot of trouble just let them handle it. These days to hard to try to give it away even.  Lazy Boy takes people's couches and donates to shelters.

Good luck !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE: Love the new couch. Yep- getting older much easier to pay extra for the other help needed. Then check the list and move on to the next project. Happy Valentines Day, Southern Bee