Honored Contributor

Re: Finally got my new couch

Enjoy. I love Lazy Boy too and have my eye on a recliner.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Brown?  Must be my monitor.  Looks RED to me!  Woman LOL Woman Wink

Enjoy!  Looks like a perfect place to relax and put those feet up.  Happy for you to get this pretty new sofa! 

ROFL  OMG ! No, isn't red. 

That would be a custom order I"m sure. LOL

@Sooner

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  Congrats!! It looks so comfy & cozy!! Enjoy!!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Scorpio1971 wrote:

@SharkE

Very nice...cannot go wrong with Lazy Boy.  Looks to be about the same color of my 2 recliners that I've had for over 20 years.  Enjoy!

This is recliner on both sides. Hubbo has to sleep in a chair some nights instead of the bed because of head congestion. I wanted a couch that I could nap on , too, as if I have the time. LOL

I use my recliners to sleep on sometimes too because of knee & back pain very comfortably.  My friend purchased 2 huge "L" shaped units from Lazy Boy for her huge family room, each unit can seat 6-8 people and each unit has a recliner on each end (4 recliners total).  She originally purchased a lesser quality seating system from a discount furniture store that started falling apart after a month!  She called them & told them to come & get it because it was defective and got her money refunded.  I told her try Lazy Boy because of my experience and she made that purchase...has had the 2 units about 10 years now, gets lots of use from her family, kids, grandkids, 2 dogs plus mine before he passed & plenty of company, and people sleeping over on both the sofa sections & the recliners, and has no problems.  Loves the system and said it was good decision & investment.  Your new sofa should serve your needs very well!

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincess   President sales going on every store ! We wanted a manual handle instead of the 'power' not only because it's cheaper, but, you have to plug it into socket, plus, be something else to break down eventually.

When you read the small print on the information you have to take out a extended warranty if you have the electric slide mode that tells U something right then. I'll just use the handle, thanks ! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice, @SharkE.  You will love the reclining feature.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincess   President sales going on every store ! We wanted a manual handle instead of the 'power' not only because it's cheaper, but, you have to plug it into socket, plus, be something else to break down eventually.

When you read the small print on the information you have to take out a extended warranty if you have the electric slide mode that tells U something right then. I'll just use the handle, thanks ! LOL

@SharkE We won’t buy a power recliner until we feel it’s necessary. Plus who wants something else that breaks down?  Anyway enjoy it. Looks very nice and comfy.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I thought it would have to be red too.I know that you only buy red stuff for your kitchen.

Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincess  I splurged on a Lazy Boy recliner about 2 years ago. I got the one with the remote control. We love it!! Definitely worth the investment. In fact, I’m seriously considering buying another one!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Funny you said that hubbo said the very same thing last night.

We're in our 60's not Spring chickens, but, I can still ride the recumbent bike 30 minutes 3-4 days a week. LOL   If the good Lord blesses us with living to be in our 80's at that point in time it would be good idea to go power.

In hopes the couch would outlive us

@OKPrincess