Esteemed Contributor

Finally, Sunshine and Blue Sky............

at least for now. It's NE PA so it is subject to change in the next 10 minutes. lol  But it is so nice to see after all the rain and flooding. It was been very gray and dreary lately.

How is your weather this post Christmas Sunday?

My older cat (12 yr.) has her backside on a windowsill in the living room soaking up the sun. She knows a good thing when she sees it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Finally, Sunshine and Blue Sky............

Hi! I'm in New Jersey and it's 31 degrees with lots of sunshine also Smiley Very HappyWoman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in Pa also and it's so nice to see the sun. I swear it's been weeks of grey gloom. And it's going to be 40 here. It's been in the teens and snow. Why oh why do I live here? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🌴

Esteemed Contributor

@newjersey   We are in the 30s also.   I would rather have sun, blue sky and the 30s than cloudy, drab 50 degree weather this time of year.

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 , I agree. I don't like cloudy days in the winter.   It affects my mood somewhat - not totally.   

Valued Contributor

Sunny and mid 70's in south Florida.

Honored Contributor

Here too today and yesterday. Was so welcome after 3 days of temps in the teens. We had a white Christmas and it was very beautiful! I am ready for all the snow to melt since its all dirty now. With warmer weather it should totally melt in a few days.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

It is 67 and rising with blue sky and plenty of sunshine in my neck of Texas Hill Country.  I'm in short sleeves and capris.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Contributor

The thing I cannot stand most about December through (mainly, until about) mid-February is: how it already will feel like 9 'o clock at night by 5:30 in the afternoon. The night during the Winter just drags on and on (where, honestly, you sometimes wouldn't even mind cleaning the house at midnight just to burn off energy --- LOL!). I'm in the region of NJ as well and, another thing so depressing this time of year is (on the opposite equation): when the day starts off all cloudy and gloomy and it feels like 4PM by only 11 in the morning. THEN, almost like adding insult to injury: the sun will FINALLY decide to show itself for around an hour-or-two(!). The days now are just so hard to get a perspective on; where you can come-away feeling any time for calm or think you've accomplished what you had focused on putting in order.
Esteemed Contributor

@CristinaH83   Just last night DD said, "dear God, it's only 6:30".

It felt like it should have been 9 or 10 o'clock.