Esteemed Contributor

Finally, A Pleasant Summer Day.

After days and days of feeling like we were living in he**'s furnace it is beautiful out.  No need for A/C or fans. I have all the windows open, sun w/cloudless blue skies, nice breeze, temp about 80 and best of all..............no #^$&(^#  humidity.

I also have 2 happy cats.  Each is sprawled on a windowsill enjoying their respective sunny spots and the nice breeze.

I'm sure the icky heat will return but for now,  I'll just enjoy today's spectacular weather.

How is your weather this lovely Sunday?/

Respected Contributor

Re: Finally, A Pleasant Summer Day.

Beautiful day...76, mostly sunny, humidity 45% BUT we've been without power since Wednesday with no estimate when it will be restored so I'm not a happy camper.

Trusted Contributor

I'm in Dallas, and after the rains came through yesterday, it is very pleasant weather. - upper 70's/low 80's, when normally we'd be 100+ for August.

Won't last long but enoying it while it's here.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 , I'm in east central Pa. and it's about 82 here, sunny and no humidity. A beautiful day, but , yes, it's not gonna be here long. I think it's gonna heat up again, so I'll enjoy while it's here. My cats are liking it, too.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

After days and days of feeling like we were living in he**'s furnace it is beautiful out. 

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Our Pastor preached on the reality of he** this morning.  Let me assure you... as hot as it's been, it's no comparison to what he** will be like for the unsaved.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

CT ~ Beautiful~Sunny, gentle breezes, 80's but not hot. After 4 straight days (maybe more, I stopped counting) of heavy duty humidity and heat...it's clear air today. Lovely beach day.

But...whatever we get it's all good to me b'cuz I love summer in any incarnation. 😎That said...was tough to do too much outside the past few days, so today is very enjoyable!

Have a nice Sunday!

Honored Contributor

Chicago--beautiful weekend after a pretty miserable week.  Tourists are out in full force.

Honored Contributor

It is 78 and sunny, just a beautiful day. Last night it got into the 50's, great sleeping weather ! I hope this break lasts awhile . 🌝

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

thunderstorm, but i welcome rain anytime. we need it badly. 

Honored Contributor

Today is a beautiful day here too...mid 80's with a light breeze. DH has been harvesting a lot of veggies and strawberries...yum! Smiley Very Happy