Esteemed Contributor

Finally, A Perfect Spring/Almost Summer Day !!

We have had a miserble spring here in NE PA, rainy or couldy 5 out of 7 days for weeks.

However, today is gorgeous.  Blue skies, sunny, a great breeze and best of all, no humidity.  It could stay like this year round for me.

I'm going to make myself an egg salad sandwich, grab an ice cold root beer and go sit on the porch and eat lunch.

Will need my darkest sunglasses, it seems I have cataracts and bright light is not my friend right now.  I need to get these darn things off my eyeballs soon.  I feel like Mr. Magoo in certain light.

How is your Friday weather?

Respected Contributor

Re: Finally, A Perfect Spring/Almost Summer Day !!

It is a beautiful day, as well, here in SE PA.  Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be good ones.  Then Monday back to rain.  Oh well that's life.  Enjoy your day!

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Respected Contributor

Tampa Bay Area here. Mid nineties and sunny. Been like this for days and days. The weekend and all of next week showing high nineties, sunny. We need rain! There is a breeze-a hot one! I'm staying indoors mostly. I did some cleaning and rearranging in my little free library. Got a trunk load of items packed up for the thrift shop today. Planning a day trip to Cocoa Beach early next week to catch an ocean breeze and maybe a little heat relief. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Rainy, cloudy and chilly today in Wisconsin. Can't complain though as it has been super nice most of the time.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 Been the same here in CT....SO much rainnnnn. But today, is stellar! Enjoy. 😎🌞

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

@amyb @SaveTheTurtles @fairydogmother @PhilaLady1 

SW PA...car therm read 92*

I believe summer has begun! 🌞 

Pool opens tomorrow!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

East central Pa., here, mid 80's. Beautiful today, Sat. and Sun. to be nice then back to the rain, it appears to be. As usual, it went from cool to hot in a short time. It could be 70-75 and that would work for me.

Honored Contributor

In New Jersey, 84 degrees and,

Cute Sun Transparent PNG Clipart​ | Gallery Yopriceville - High-Quality  Free Images and Transparent PNG Clipart

Honored Contributor

However, today is gorgeous.  Blue skies, sunny, a great breeze and best of all, no humidity.  It could stay like this year round for me.

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Girlfriend, you need to move to New Mexico. Our humidity here is to be 2 to 9% today,  skies almost always blue.  About 84° today.  VISTAS did look smoky this morning due to some forest fires burning in the state.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Sunny, in the mid 90s and winds gusting to 40mph or so in the So California Desert. It will be back to triple digits by early next week.