Honored Contributor

Re: Fights at fast food restaurants

Some people are just plain jerks, just looking for someone (who is minding his/her own business) to harm.  It's in their dna, I guess. Not unlike a wild animal.  Some animals in the wild are naturally kind, docile.  Others, definitely not.  ...........Not being able to control oneself must be a very sad, sad life. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Always 'on the prowl' popped into my mind. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

People have always gotten in fights. It’s just that the media now loves to put out every little story, the nuttier the better.  Have you ever seen a bar fight?  Those happen all the time. My advice in any type of fight is to get out of the way. You never know what kind of person you’re dealing with.  You could get knocked down or worse.

Just call 911 and let the people who do this for a living handle it.

Stay safe.

P.S. I can’t believe no one on here goes to fast food places.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified  believe it. I don't know of anyone my age that will touch those places

I couldn't even tell you the last time I was in one. Decades ago  most likely

I prefer different types of food, prepared a different way...to each their own

I have never seen a bar fight, or any other fight  ,in all my long life

Honored Contributor

I'm a 'drive through' type of person, lol.  Burger King is my favorite.  Easy in, easy out.   I keep away from other places unless there isn't a long, long drive-through line. 

Respected Contributor

@cherry

Thank you.  

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm a 'drive through' type of person, lol.  Burger King is my favorite.  Easy in, easy out.   I keep away from other places unless there isn't a long, long drive-through line. 

@ROMARY

My fav is McDonalds’ egg mcmuffin. You can now get breakfast all day. And their coffee is really good.  Also Dunkin Donuts.😎

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never seen a fight in a restaurant but one year while on vacation in myrtle beach- I saw a couple fighting right in the lobby of the motel. The woman pulled her stiletto heel Off and threw it at her guy. It hit him in the back, he turned around and started screaming at her. Police came and took only the guy to jail.  

Honored Contributor

I have not heard of any fights in fast food areas near where I live ( closest fast food is about 10 miles away). 

The fights always seem to break out in the bar/nightclub areas. 

Honored Contributor

have never seen a fight at a restaurant......fast food, fine dining, or anything in between.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein