Honored Contributor

Re: Fergie, Duchess of York

[ Edited ]

I understand what Sarah Ferguson is going through, almost identical to her circumstances. July 19th will be my one year anniversary since getting my mastectomy.

To every woman and man dealing with Breast Cancer, love and blessings to you.Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing your story Ms. Marple.  I wish you continued good health.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It's been 26 years since my surgery. Had both breasts removed because I didn't want to come back and do the routine again.  

Sarah will be okay and that's good.  She's a wild weasel in that family. 

Is she still a Duchess or was her title stripped when she divorced the pedophile?  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

It's been 26 years since my surgery. Had both breasts removed because I didn't want to come back and do the routine again.  

Sarah will be okay and that's good.  She's a wild weasel in that family. 

Is she still a Duchess or was her title stripped when she divorced the pedophile?  

@Puzzle Piece  She is the Duchess of York and Andrew is the Duke of York.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

Thank you for sharing your story Ms. Marple.  I wish you continued good health.Smiley Happy

Thank you. Woman Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I have dense tissue and family history.  I have an MRI and mammogram done every year.  MRI is done in Febeuary and mammogram in August, so that way something is being done and I'm seen every 6 months.

My schedule is the exact opposite. Mammo in Feb-March, and MRI in Aug-Sept. I'm a 2x breast cancer survivor. It's now been 5 years since my last occurance, 13 years since the first. The fear, anxiety and stress before each test has not lessened or gone away.

The anxiety is always there for me too.   I just went to the Gyn. and received my mammogram order.  Can't get in until September.  The facility texts, emails and sends letter to make an appointment to stay on schedule, yet they're so booked, I can't stay on exact schedule.

Honored Contributor

I've always enjoyed reading about her.  I really wish her well.  She hasn't always had the easiest of times.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Ronettes wrote:

We should all remember that wealthy celebrities do receive a better level of care and treatment than others.

Not trying to be mean, I feel badly for anyone with this diagnosis.  But it is a fact that Fergie will receive the best treatment available.

Hoping for her full recovery!

Go tell that Joan River's family and friends!