Respected Contributor

Re: Felicity Huffman Shows Up For Her Punishment

@beckyb1012  The difference is that he was in a county jail. Felicity was sentenced under the federal guidelines to a federal prison. As as already been pointed out no early release for her. 

Honored Contributor

Martha Served 6 months.

14 days is a cake walk

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

This is a perfect example and or warning that when you start a post you can't control the road it goes down. Which can be interesting to say the least.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Countries that use caning as punishment  such as in Singapore have much less criminal repeat behavior.  There are different levels of caning in Singapore  and specific rules as to how the punishment is used. I’m totally  for caning for corporal punishment. I think it would clean up our  messed up system of punishment that is broken.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore

Please tell me that you are being facetious @SeaMaiden . Are you for real??????????

@Trinity11 Actually I was. Someone had mentioned how our system was broken....just showing what other counties use...  
Honored Contributor

I think she will serve it.  You have to admit, anyone in her position and privlidge ...serving any time is a big deal.. I like her  man-ing  up, or woman -ing up as they say.  It is ms laughlin that I am interested in. She has been a total travesty.  What a slap n the face to us all.  She ignores it thinking it will go away, then denys it, then blames everyone else.  I hope justice comes to her...and her little husband too.  Lol

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Countries that use caning as punishment  such as in Singapore have much less criminal repeat behavior.  There are different levels of caning in Singapore  and specific rules as to how the punishment is used. I’m totally  for caning for corporal punishment. I think it would clean up our  messed up system of punishment that is broken.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore

Please tell me that you are being facetious @SeaMaiden . Are you for real??????????

@Trinity11 Actually I was. Someone had mentioned how our system was broken....just showing what other counties use...  

Thanks for clarifying that you were being facetious.

Respected Contributor

Giving to universities, etc., has been going on for a long, long time but disguised as "donations".  We later learn as  children of these "donors" are admitted later in life.  IMHO it is the same thing. Doesn't make me sleep any better at night knowing that she is in jail.

Respected Contributor

SeaMaiden - count me in for the poll - 6 days is my bet...oh and when she leaves the facility she will have corn rowed hair (like all the cliche' shows on old TV programs always show the ladies!)

Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

SeaMaiden - count me in for the poll - 6 days is my bet...oh and when she leaves the facility she will have corn rowed hair (like all the cliche' shows on old TV programs always show the ladies!)

The cornrows comment is funny. I was thinking glam squad but I think Lori will do that. I see Felicity in cornrows.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

oh and when she leaves the facility she will have corn rowed hair

@MoonieBaby   283917.gif

The beads are contraband.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif