Honored Contributor

Not exactly  sure what is going on with me, but i feel  bored, un easy , it is so cold here one really can't get out,any one having these type of feelings?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Not exactly  sure what is going on with me, but i feel  bored, un easy , it is so cold here one really can't get out,any one having these type of feelings?

@goldensrbest- yes, I have days like that. The feeling of being cooped up would probably make me feel like that. Hopefully that feeling will pass for you soon. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest I think what you are experiencing is normal. After running on adrenalin for the past two months, we are drained and in need of rest and revitalizing. Just sit back and enjoy the quiet. The weather also may be playing a part.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

You are not alone, it's been bitterly cold and snowing here.  I find that this time of year, for me it's around New Year's day that I have a case of the doldrums and a little sadness.  I can't wait to be able to garden again and enjoy the sun.  We all need to take time to count our blessings, in some way or another they are there.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest  I have those days too.  I totally understand........what I try to do is keep busy, maybe start reading a new book or find a good movie to watch.  Sometimes I feel  actually confused??????   I don't suffer from any type of anxiety that I know of or anything.  I blame it on hormones!!!!  LOL    Though I believe it is true, hormones have a lot to do with how we feel..........Excercise is great for that, it releases dopamine (happiness).

Feel better. 

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@goldensrbest  I have those days too.  I totally understand........what I try to do is keep busy, maybe start reading a new book or find a good movie to watch.  Sometimes I feel  actually confused??????   I don't suffer from any type of anxiety that I know of or anything.  I blame it on hormones!!!!  LOL    Though I believe it is true, hormones have a lot to do with how we feel..........Excercise is great for that, it releases dopamine (happiness).

Feel better. 

Yes, confused is a feeling i am having, also disapointment.

Honored Contributor

January 1, 2018 is a ‘Triple Witching” day*.

First Day of the Year

First Day of the Month

First Day of the Week

-and-.......

January 1, 2018 is a Full Moon.

I totally believe all these things physically & mentally play with us...

especially the Full Moon!  

*I realize the term ‘triple witching’ Is an investment term but my boss used to use that term when the day would align up for the year or quarter. 

038E1697-0064-4EF6-BF29-5CEECC2A9183.jpeg

Respected Contributor

As a native Michiganian we have bitter cold (and I mean -1) and have had lots of snow and gloomy days. Unusual for even here in December.

So I understand your discontent.

I have a question for posters. Do you who are snowbirds or who live in sunny climates feel the same blahs? Did it change when you moved?

Honored Contributor

Re: Feeling out of sorts

[ Edited ]

Just a guess, been through menopause, or could you be feeling the cabin fever going on?  Meno makes sane women feel crazy, at least that's what I remember.

Yes, it can be the after holiday letdown too.  So sing songs, read, watch good movies, reach out to friends, if you can.  

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

January 1, 2018 is a ‘Triple Witching” day*.

First Day of the Year

First Day of the Month

First Day of the Week

-and-.......

January 1, 2018 is a Full Moon.

I totally believe all these things physically & mentally play with us...

especially the Full Moon!  

*I realize the term ‘triple witching’ Is an investment term but my boss used to use that term when the day would align up for the year or quarter. 

038E1697-0064-4EF6-BF29-5CEECC2A9183.jpeg

Tell me more ,or where i can learn about this,please.