Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone else feeling blah today?  Nothing hurts, just don't want to do anything and I have plenty to do for Sunday.  Maybe because it's Good Friday? 

Respected Contributor

Sorry you're feeling blah.  If you don't feel like doing anything then don't  Relax!  I'm washing clothes today and that's all.  It's very windy and rainy here this morning - good day for not doing much.  I'm retired so I never have to get a lot done in one day usually.  Unless I choose to.  I generally try to do "one thing" lol.  But if I don't so what - there's always tomorrow.  

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Is anyone else feeling blah today?  Nothing hurts, just don't want to do anything and I have plenty to do for Sunday.  Maybe because it's Good Friday? 

@Patriot3   Maybe.  Growing up Good Friday was a solemn day of certain rituals, for me.

Hope you feel better.  Take an hour to just do nothing.  Sit outside if weather permits; or listen to some peaceful instrumental music.  Turn out the noise about what you have to get done.

It will get done.  Everything works out.

Be well.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I have days like that; when I know I should be doing things, but just don't feel like it. It doesn't hurt to relax and let the world go by once in a while.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 Each of has a "meh" day from time to time.  When it happens to me I try to just relax and not worry about it.  

The doldrums will pass and at least I was able to get out of bed despite not having the energetic "up and at 'em" mode that I prefer to feel.

Respected Contributor

Yes.... well atually it was yesterday for me, I was just down and I can’t say exactly why. I guess we all have off days now and then .Have a happy Easter. 🐣🐇🐰 

Honored Contributor

Same here, it’s rainy and I’m moving like I have weights in my shoes. I need to get over it before the big weekend. Tomorrow is my birthday ( a big one) and I’m planning to have fun. Then of course Sunday is Easter, so I’ll give myself a few hours and then get in gear. Take it easy if you can, some days are just not great.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

It'd be easy to slip into the blahs today as it's gray, cloudy and cold. But there are people that I care about who are facing life threatening challenges and that really puts things into perspective. 

Oh, and I woke up to the news that Steve Yzerman is about to be named the GM of the Detroit Red Wings so it's an absolutely fabulous day! 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Occasional Contributor
Me too. Today is a full moon. I always get depressed and blah when there is a full moon. This too shall pass. Hang in there.
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Same here, it’s rainy and I’m moving like I have weights in my shoes. I need to get over it before the big weekend. Tomorrow is my birthday ( a big one) and I’m planning to have fun.

@QVCkitty1 

Happy Birthday !

Have a wonderful day tomorrow !