Respected Contributor

I'm feeling like a dog these days. I either have to be in the house or stay in my own yard. I have to create my own entertainment or get so bored that I’m ready for a nap. I look forward to meal time, and I'm excited when someone rings the doorbell with a delivery. Now if I could only get someone to fix my meals and groom my hair. LOL

Super Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

I'm feeling like a dog these days. I either have to be in the house or stay in my own yard. I have to create my own entertainment or get so bored that I’m ready for a nap. I look forward to meal time, and I'm excited when someone rings the doorbell with a delivery. Now if I could only get someone to fix my meals and groom my hair. LOL

OMG, on the money!!  It's so true...and so funny at the same time.  Laughing, even laughing at ourselves is healthy!👏👏❤️

Super Contributor

I think when things have calmed down a bi the mental health fall out from all of this will be tremendous.  Everyone I know is having a very very difficult time - all ages, parents, singles, seniors, like myself, who live alone.  There is just no certain end game which, rationally, is hard to accept.  I had an interesting talk with my dr. who is a good friend, about my loneliness at the moment and he discussed all the ramifications from this that everyone is feeling.  I still find it all a bit surreal, truthfully!

Valued Contributor

My husband is out on our front lawn looking at a helicopter with his binoculars.  Way too much time on his hands, however unusual it is to see a helicopter in this area....maybe I should go out there too.  Man Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily    This is especially for you.

Screenshot_20200417-125132~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624That's exactly how I feel! Lol. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I think we are all having withdrawals from society.  I actually got excited about shredding old statements like I had really conquered the world.  How pitiful..............

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  So FUNNY and cute! 😄😄😄

Honored Contributor

I'm spending more time looking out the window, and being overly interested when a car drives by, or a person walks by.  This is dog-like behavior, too!

Valued Contributor

ARF ARF   CLEANED OUT MY PANTRY MY SPICE RACK  MY LINEN CLOSET  PUT AWAY SOME WINTER CLOTHES. IM ALONE NOT MUCH LAUNDRY TO DO.  I READ MAKING AN AFGHAN  WATCH TV  ALL RERUNS  LOUSY WEATHER COLD RAIN SNOW FLU RRIES  WANT TO GARDEN   MISS SEEING MY GRANDS  WE TALK ON THE PHONE. MISS  SEEING MY SON AND DAUGHTER.  CALL IN FOR GROCERES  ALL BE SAFE AND WASH YOUR HANDS TIRED OF HEARING THAT LOL  LOVE COMING HERE AND READING THE BOARDS   WELL OFF TO EAT   ARF ARF