Trusted Contributor

Re: Feds are raiding the Subway guy's home

Well if he is being dropped by the company, then it isn't fair that he is being tried and convicted prematurely by ignorant people who aren't reading correctly or by reporters who are not reporting the whole correct story.  I feel bad for him if this is the case because even if he is innocent, he will forever be tainted. 

Honored Contributor

Wow!  Glad some folks cleared this up and posted the ACTUAL, factual information.  

I wonder why they severed ties?  Was it because of his relationship with that other guy through the foundation that was mentioned?

Honored Contributor

As of his writing, Jared has not been arrested for a thing.

Believe me, the FBI doesn't 'wait & see' or stir up dust & arrest later. If Jared was guilty, he would be behind bars by now. If the Foundation Manager, whom WAS arrested, had access to Jared's home, the FBI would, of course, cease those items.

Subway severing ties with Jared is wise marketing move. I predict Jared will not be arrested for anything (repeat...as of the writing) and the Public will rally behind him on social media to get him back as the spokesperson.
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Believe me, the FBI doesn't 'wait & see' or stir up dust & arrest later. If Jared was guilty, he would be behind bars by now. If the Foundation Manager, whom WAS arrested, had access to Jared's home, the FBI would, of course, cease those items.

Subway severing ties with Jared is wise marketing move. I predict Jared will not be arrested for anything (repeat...as of the writing) and the Public will rally behind him on social media to get him back as the spokesperson.

Thanks for this post sidsmom.  This is exactly how I feel.  I hope if Jared is not a suspect or going to be charged with anything that the FBI clarifies this asap.

Respected Contributor

I heard Jared was suspended by Subway, not fired.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It IS weird the FBI arrested the Foundation Manager in May but waited 3 months to cease items from Fogel's home....hummm.
Respected Contributor

I think they realized some of the pics were mixed in with the foundations business files. It may have taken a while to determine the next steps.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

I hope hes not involved too. And I must say this. Its all over facebook but people arent reading the article about his business associate so they are jumping to the conclusion its him. If hes "not" guilty thats messed up. The title of the articles on facebook should be worded differently about the "other guy" until they know for sure what the whole truth is.

As many are doing here.  Why are we so willing to believe anything bad about anyone?  Tear down anyone?  Especially anyone who has been successful?  I don't get it.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Shorty2U wrote:

I hope hes not involved too. And I must say this. Its all over facebook but people arent reading the article about his business associate so they are jumping to the conclusion its him. If hes "not" guilty thats messed up. The title of the articles on facebook should be worded differently about the "other guy" until they know for sure what the whole truth is.

As many are doing here.  Why are we so willing to believe anything bad about anyone?  Tear down anyone?  Especially anyone who has been successful?  I don't get it.

Maybe because being "successful" has nothing to do with being moral or being an upstanding citizen...Bill Cosby, Current Exhibit One.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Thanks for this post sidsmom.  This is exactly how I feel.  I hope if Jared is not a suspect or going to be charged with anything that the FBI clarifies this asap.

Uusally if people are cooperating with prosecutions of busness associates, don't they just turn over their computers or anything that might contain evidence? People who cooperate usually don't get raided, in my experience.