Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan of FedEx at all. They claim to have delivered pkgs to my door and alas, there is no package. One time they said no one was home - I was home all day. Next time they said they delivered a pkg. I called FedEx and went through a whole list of questions on where I live, color of my house, etc - had no idea where pkg might be. I called the shipper and they immediately sent a new shipment out to me.

The original "lost" pkg showed up at my door a month later. Now when I know FedEx is the shipper, I make sure my outdoor security camera is on so I have actually proof.

Respected Contributor

Fedex came to my house yesterday and I went out to get the box because it was expensive electronics. There were 2 Fedex employees and neither had masks on. 1 of them handed me the package. That was not good. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I've had plenty to say about FedEx in the past, none of it good. Well I like to give credit where it's due, and this delivery service has been stellar during the pandemic. So many of my orders have come FedEx, and  the tracking has been up to date and the delivery on time. My biggest complaint was their inability to find my house ,  that problem has not occurred in months. There are so many shipping issues, I just wanted to give them their props.

@QVCkitty1   My gripe is that I will receive an email saying a package was delivered at such and such a time, and it was not delivered at all, so I call, no one knows anything, next day the package will arrive.  I think they can't find the house in the dark, but why say it was delivered when it was not.  Twice I never received packages at all, so was given a refund by the company I purchase from.

Honored Contributor

I have had problems with all carriers at one time or another.