Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Sooner  I actually wear 3 pendants on the chain. The Bible, a small crucifix and a small St Benedict Medal all in 14k

Trusted Contributor

I was driving into a small shopping center two days ago. In a big, open area of the parking lot, there were four huge FedEx trucks parked very close together. All of the doors on each truck were open. There were what looked like hundreds of boxes stacked in various groups with about a dozen workers moving boxes from one stack to the other and then some putting boxes into the trucks. I had to wonder if a package I have been waiting for and is a week late was in one of those boxes. I have no idea what was going on, but I can say FedEx is in a world of hurt.

Trusted Contributor

I get very little deliveries from Fed Ex. USPS is the biggest trainwreck here,  and was long before COVID.

Super Contributor

I've been waiting on a FedEx package since Sept 22.  Every day it states "delivery today (the date) by end of day".  Underneath says, "at FedEx facility in Pompano Beach, FL"  Well, I live in CT...very likely not being delivered today.  I notified the seller (Avenue) last week and that if I do not hear from them today I will dispute the charge on my credit card and IF and WHEN I ever do receive my package, I will consider it a gift.

Valued Contributor

Fed-EX is the best in this area.  UPS next.  USPS doesn't even rate.