Super Contributor

@Marp wrote:

The only feet I fear are are the four currently inches in front of me belonging to whichever animal that refuses to accept the concept that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time.  Throw in coming to a dead stop when I'm in mid stride and it gets really scary.

Lol! @Marp! My kitty does that! I could picture exactly what you meant when I read your post! 

Honored Contributor

Love the puppy and kitty feet pics!  Too cute.  Smiley Happy

But as to human feets - UGH!  I'm not afraid of them at all, but I definitely do NOT NOT NOT want to have to look at them.   It's just an anti-foot fetish I guess.   I just don't want to have to see anybody's feet - ever.

Honored Contributor

Please tell me this has nothing to do with "Shoe Shopping with Jane"..... j/k  Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Please tell me this has nothing to do with "Shoe Shopping with Jane"..... j/k  Woman Wink

Or, it has EVERYTHING to do with "Shoe Shopping with Jane" LOL!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

Lol @Jacie and @Q4u!

Super Contributor

Re: Fear of Feet

[ Edited ]

@Marp wrote:

@DoneTryin wrote:

OK, but what was the purpose behind initiating this thread? 

One of several threads by a "newbie" as a way of introducing him/her self?

Thinking about this. I don't care who it is or why I wish posters would start threads more. I think the sometimes snarkiness of replies (I don't mean yours are snarky @DoneTryin @Marp) makes posters hesitate to start threads.

Honored Contributor

Jpg

OOPS ... Looks like I need a shave!  Darn.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Absolutely disgusting- you could catch and defeather your own dinner..   now this scares me!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

Absolutely disgusting- you could catch and defeather your own dinner..   now this scares me!

Dang girl!  I just painted them and thought that was a good color. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, that color is pretty but gurllllllllllllllll you need a pedi..  Now this is what I'm looking like....  Can you imagine those eagle talons?  LOL  squawk squawk.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee