Respected Contributor

Fawn in Kiddie Pool

[ Edited ]

This is the cutest thing.  I hope this works.   Click on the link below.   And then click on the picture to get it to play.

A fawn playing in a kiddie pool with Mama looking on.

https://nextdoor.com/p/t66zK2ZsFXK3?utm_content=popular&utm_source=share&extras=MjkyMjIw

@MamaWick    I posted this for you.

Honored Contributor

Bummer.  I guess you have to join whatever that is, in order to see it.  Smiley Sad  Sounds awesome, though!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you @KatieB!

All you have to do is put in fawn in pool and many newsites have the video.

It is sooo cute!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay     I hope it's the same one. This one was in Canyon Lake TX.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB,

thanks again! The first time I put in fawn in family pool-that is the sweetest video of a fawn that went thru their gate everyday to swim in their pool- a beautiful pool.

Then when I saw your  reply I put in fawn in kiddie pool and that is adorable-a gleeful joyful little fawn galloping away in the pool?❤️

Anyway you can see why I can get lost for hours on youtube videos and animal videos on the news sites.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fawn in Kiddie Pool

[ Edited ]

@KatieB   Thanks!!!!! I saw it!!!  It was in our Nextdoor (I live in Canyon Lake, TX)

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Oh!  You should see the video.  Hopping around in it like a baby goat.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Bummer.  I guess you have to join whatever that is, in order to see it.  Smiley Sad  Sounds awesome, though!  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt    Its the NextDoor app.  You don't belong?  That's the only way I know what's going on in my town.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I could watch that sweet baby all day 🥰 thanks

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt     Its the NextDoor app.  You don't belong?  That's the only way I know what's going on in my town

I just read local newspapers online.

ND also doesn't have the greatest rep.