Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite music soundtrack of your life?

@Brisky wrote:
Oh my gosh chickenbutt!!!! He nailed The Sounds of Silence!!!! My favorite song....
Thanks!!!!

Is that just stunningly beautiful, or what?    I did just listen to it again.  I like to put my headphones in the laptop so I get the entire feel.   A friend from another board told me about this in recent years and - I was just gobsmacked.   

I'm pretty sure I bought this version for my iPod also.  Of course I have the S&G album on there but I just had to have this one, too.

Honored Contributor

if we are talking movie soundtracks, i am going with SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER. not one bad track from that entire album.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45I have her every which way I can.  A playlist on youtube and of course CD's of my own with no CD player!  I loved all of her music.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Aja by Steely Dan.....never get tired of it.

Super Contributor

You Will Be Found from Dear Evan Hanson by Peter Hollens! All his music is great

Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Brisky  Well, I probably have more than one.  I love Boz Skaggs' Silk Degrees.....The Beach Boys' Endless Summer..... And greatest hits albums would probably be 3 Dog Night.... And Chicago (the band).

@SloopJohnB 

Silk Degrees - Wikipedia

We're All Alone... Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

if we are going with any album (rather than a movie soundtrack) then i have two......stevie wonder SONGS IN THE KEY OF LIFE and al jarreau THIS TIME. i could listen to them over and over and over again. desert island albums for sure!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Bee, I was wondering if you would ANSWER the question!
LOL.🤣🤣
Respected Contributor

Way too many favorites to pick just 1. I often listen to Steely Dan while driving.

Carole King - Tapestry

James Taylor -

Neil Young - Harvest, Everybody Knows This is Nowhere

Bob Dylan

Steely Dan

Beatles - all

Queen

Pink Floyd

Etc.

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
Bee, I was wondering if you would ANSWER the question!
LOL.🤣🤣

@Brisky 

I'm thinking, I'm thinking! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~